Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime price

TheRaidNade

Question

10 answers to this question

Probably very high. But I have a feeling that will take a while. Reason being that his parts are not hard to get. Even the systems, the most rare part, are comparatively easy to get. The reason Ember Prime is so expensive for example is that her BP was a pain to get and already rare before she got vaulted because it was Orikin Derelict only and had horrible drop rates.

He'll probably reach a high amount after a while, but he's also pretty easy to obtain while he drops. I haven't done any farming for him and I've got 3 full sets. Of course, I haven't sold very many of his parts to Baro since Rhino was vaulted. I imagine anybody who's actually farmed him will have more than that.

he's not even worth that much oppose to just using normal Loki only an increase of 25 to his base power. But people gotta have it i guess me personally i'd never pay that much for anything that is or was farmable in the game.

It'll go as high as the free market dictates. So if people will only sell for 300, 400 or 500p, that's what it will be. It'll essentially be a sellers market.

Depending on how much you want to shell out/how badly you want Loki, that will also play a role. If you're patient, then just wait for him to come back.