The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anyone Use Nunchucks in Warframe(and what is your build)?

(PSN)joshw1400

Your not the only one shaku is one of my favorite weapons.

I would do two things: Get some berserker on it and get some shocking touch and voltic strike on it. Then I would use some body count weeping wounds. This is a status weapon we are talking here so you wanna make the status your friend. Then I would make the duration for as long as possible with a lasting sting mod.

berserker

shocking touch

weeping wounds

lasting sting 

body count

voltic strike.

ooh and pressure point. You gotta have that pressure point.

Try that and get back to me.

Edited by CaterHowlett16

32 minutes ago, CaterHowlett16 said:

Your not the only one shaku is one of my favorite weapons.

I would do two things: Get some berserker on it and get some shocking touch and voltic strike on it. Then I would use some body count weeping wounds. This is a status weapon we are talking here so you wanna make the status your friend. Then I would make the duration for as long as possible with a lasting sting mod.

berserker

shocking touch

weeping wounds

lasting sting 

body count

voltic strike.

Try that and get back to me.

u only have 1 element 0.0

2 hours ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

u only have 1 element 0.0

Yeah what's your point? If you manage to re-stun everything before the effect wears off, you can be practically untouchable......assuming you have a manageable amount of enemies of course.

Give it a shot then be a critic not before

Edited by CaterHowlett16

I think if 1) more weapons in the class were built and 2)more stances were created it might get used more. The biggest issue is there are only 2, one of which requires the other to build (and then IMO isn't as good as the one used to build it) and the stance costs around 20p to buy unless you spend a ton of time farming guardsmen...which is $&*&*#(%& when you consider how many of the other stances for other weapons you get in the dozens while just playing the game.

Personally I really had fun with them but thats all they really were....fun....

yes, I occasionally use the Shaku. mine is a Pure anti armor build, Corrosive with a maxed shattering Impact. combined with the incredible speed of the Shaku, this can immediately half armour and continue to quickly strip it down to nothing (though most things don't survive the onslaught :)

5 hours ago, CaterHowlett16 said:

Yeah what's your point? If you manage to re-stun everything before the effect wears off, you can be practically untouchable......assuming you have a manageable amount of enemies of course.

Give it a shot then be a critic not before

You could use Blast and have less risk since Blast proc is a much more potent stun than Electric proc.

4 hours ago, Reitrahc said:

You could use Blast and have less risk since Blast proc is a much more potent stun than Electric proc.

Yeah but that would require an extra mod slot that we don't have. Not to mention that  your enemies stay put when stunned with electric. We are talking melee here and having to run over to your opponent when ever you send him flying. 

1 minute ago, CaterHowlett16 said:

Yeah but that would require an extra mod slot that we don't have. Not to mention that  your enemies stay put when stunned with electric. We are talking melee here and having to run over to your opponent when ever you send him flying. 

The person who stated their build included both Shocking Touch and Voltaic Strike. Those can be replaced to create Blast, and Blast procs don't send enemies flying unless you're using a weapon with innate ragdolling. It knocks down the proc target and stuns all enemies in a 5m radius of that target. It is by far the king of lockdown procs.