Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I saw cthulhu in a dream... I think.....

dangerdragon117

38 minutes ago, dangerdragon117 said:

is cthulhu ever depicted as a mass of shadowy tentacles in hp lovecraft? there was also a room with walls of infinite nothing.

I believe you may of had an out of body experience. When call that place the spiritual world. Some parts are amazing beyond words and some parts are terrifying beyond words.

7 minutes ago, RevivedEdgeLord said:

You should expect to have more of these dreamssssooon.

amazing! we had a very Intimate meet, if expressionless tentacle "bonding" can be considered "intimate". felt great though. :P

7 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

I believe you may of had an out of body experience. When call that place the spiritual world. Some parts are amazing beyond words and some parts are terrifying beyond words.

amazing! can I live there. how much are the five star houses?!

Just now, dangerdragon117 said:

amazing! we had a very Intimate meet, if expressionless tentacle "bonding" can be considered "intimate". felt great though. :P

amazing! can I live there. how much are the five star houses?!

Yes, just simply drink some bleach wait until your heart stops beating and then boom your there. Hopefully you aren't too close to hell otherwise navigating to heaven will be very annoying and painful. You may even get caught by a demon and dragged down to hell.....so have fun.

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

mass of tentacles....intimate meeting...

I should lave before offending someone.

Its ok you won't offend me. If you like tentacles, then so be it

1 minute ago, RevivedEdgeLord said:

Priceless

darn, do I have to do any blood sacrifices?

Now roll a sanity check. And when you are done, roll another for telling US about the Old Ones. Now WE have to roll. Again.

And no, being a Warframe player doesn't count as a sanity check. Not in the SLIGHTEST!

Edited by Kalenath

53 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Or you know... he just had a crazy dream...

Saw title, laughed a little.

The whole concept of Cthulhu is that he/it is so overwhelmingly beyond us, that we can't even say his/its name right!

To say "I saw Cthulhu" is like saying "I punched the concept of laughter". It is impossible for us humans to even comprehend!

...or at least, that's what I've heard.

I'm sure you've had an interesting dream. Keep on dreaming like that, and you too could join the ranks of the amazing. After all, the best people in this world are the crazy ones :).

Now if you'll excuse me, I still have all this salt left to dispose of.

2 minutes ago, chainchompguy3 said:

Saw title, laughed a little.

The whole concept of Cthulhu is that he/it is so overwhelmingly beyond us, that we can't even say his/its name right!

To say "I saw Cthulhu" is like saying "I punched the concept of laughter". It is impossible for us humans to even comprehend!

...or at least, that's what I've heard.

I'm sure you've had an interesting dream. Keep on dreaming like that, and you too could join the ranks of the amazing. After all, the best people in this world are the crazy ones :).

Now if you'll excuse me, I still have all this salt left to dispose of.

I CAN say I saw it/him/her but to describe it would be impossible beside it/he/she only shows me what it/he/she wants me to see.