Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara rng rant

K-TheHunter

Also different parts drop from different tiers of spy, you have more of a chance if you get all three vaults undetected

Tier 1 Level 1-15 ( Systems )

Tier 2 Level 16-25 ( Chassis )

Tier 3 Level 26+ ( Helm & Blueprint )

also i got all the parts in like two days, which i feel is okay for the grind

Edited by Reedfish

I know your pain. I don't remember how many total runs or mods I've collected hunting for our resident huntress. I do know that I farmed her for 6 hours (3 hours for 2 days each). By the time I was done, I was sure I had memorized the Corpus spy maps. Ended up with 5 Ivara parts overall (2 main BPs). It sucked soloing so many of those but running a Limbo eased the pain a little (also wound up singing Secret Agent Man a few times to pass the time). I'd do all of it again though. She was worth the pain - not all of it though.

I remember my grind for Ivara, it took 2 weeks on random farming sessions that last a couple hours.   Had every part built most of the time needing the blueprint.   Well, with what you can do with her, it was worth it.  She is my solo goddess.

Edited by ParaStatic
typo

Im still missing her chassis but I'm not worried about getting her because

1) I got a bunch of void keys

2) I got a bunch of cores and dual stat mods

3) I learned how to use loki to cheese  run spy's (I actually didn't like loki before)

4) I got good at hacking w/o needing a pile of ciphers

Took me roughly 40 runs for the helmet alone. I had everything else way before I got the last bit.

I ended up speed running the high level spy on Eris, node may be called Gnathos, with Limbo to run straight through all the laser gates. 

I decided to try and gain enough plat Via trade to buy her. I managed it after a LOT of Sancti Tigris sales (probably armed half of all PS4 Tenno with that thing lol) and bought her, best decision I could have made. she's worth the grind, but if you're lucky enough to get a coupon as a login reward, buy plat to get her, it'll save you a lot of time.

Got two helmets, im running oceanum in Pluto, asking someone to gift me her makes me a beggar? then pls someone gift me her lol

Edit: Woke up just now, got the bp on the first run, the struggle is complete

Edited by K-TheHunter