Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's your most HATED game enemy?

(PSN)makrisbrik

Post your most HATED enemy(enemies) on any game(s), favorite or currently playing? 

Mine are the following: 

warframe_boss__councilor_vay_hek_by_lizz
Mimic
8d4e6e566dac07469bae7e7c2dd3c10b.jpg
Jailer
Dark_Souls_3_gamescom_1-pc-games.jpg
Brain suckers
brainsucker_enemy.jpg
Snatchers
Snatcher%20Closeup.jpg
Thrall
Thrall_desktop.jpg
Minotaur
504120_45f1f963eae50e9d633e33ea375d476c.
Ninja Gaiden giant zombie
Enemy_Zombie_093.jpg

Edited out the Dancer because after the 6th time dying, finally killed it solo.

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

On 20.5.2016 at 9:56 PM, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Post your most HATED enemy(enemies) on any game(s), favorite or currently playing? 

Mine are the following: 

Reveal hidden contents

warframe_boss__councilor_vay_hek_by_lizz
Mimic
8d4e6e566dac07469bae7e7c2dd3c10b.jpg
Dancer

dark-soul-3-wiki-dancer-%20of-%20the-bor
Jailer
Dark_Souls_3_gamescom_1-pc-games.jpg
Brain suckers
brainsucker_enemy.jpg
Snatchers
Snatcher%20Closeup.jpg
Thrall
Thrall_desktop.jpg
Minotaur
504120_45f1f963eae50e9d633e33ea375d476c.
Ninja Gaiden giant zombie
Enemy_Zombie_093.jpg

Why mimics tho? You can avoid them by throwing those anti-estus talismans at them. You can also spot them really easily if you see that the chain on the side faces towards you and not away from you. 

Hmmm.. The most annoying enemy? As if that provides the most pressure on my poor psyche?

I... Jeez, i don't know. I eventually just git gud and they become less of a pain i  the arse...

I guess first and most obvious thing that comes into my mind: enemy that you can't beat. The enemy that is immortal and never was meant to be killed. Regenerator and Hunter drom Dead Space series are the best examples that i have dealt with.

Alien from Alien: Isolation. Not just because he's immortal but because you can't predict his actions for crap. That guy was relentless...

Invaders in Dark Souls. Everytime i hear the sound of invader spawning - be it a player or NPC - my stress level immediately jumps up by a mile. The thing with PvP-invaders is that you cant git gud with them. They use different weapons, different tactics and phantom range of crappy netcoding makes the fight impossible to be prepared for, yet you have to win here and now. And if you lose - there is no rematch. Not a fun time all around. Ofc beating one feels better than killing Nameless King with 1HP left, but the possible dissapointment of a lost is not worth it.

On 5/21/2016 at 4:57 PM, Skycook3y said:

Why mimics tho? You can avoid them by throwing those anti-estus talismans at them. You can also spot them really easily if you see that the chain on the side faces towards you and not away from you. 

Because of their dopey laughter and cartoony appearance makes me nervously run away from them. I've been killing them and they do drop nice stuff. Not true on the chains because there are chests through out the game with chains and they are not a mimics. They breath though and you could see the lips of the chest move.  

42 minutes ago, Artek94 said:

Hmmm.. The most annoying enemy? As if that provides the most pressure on my poor psyche?

I... Jeez, i don't know. I eventually just git gud and they become less of a pain i  the arse...

I guess first and most obvious thing that comes into my mind: enemy that you can't beat. The enemy that is immortal and never was meant to be killed. Regenerator and Hunter drom Dead Space series are the best examples that i have dealt with.

Alien from Alien: Isolation. Not just because he's immortal but because you can't predict his actions for crap. That guy was relentless...

Invaders in Dark Souls. Everytime i hear the sound of invader spawning - be it a player or NPC - my stress level immediately jumps up by a mile. The thing with PvP-invaders is that you cant git gud with them. They use different weapons, different tactics and phantom range of crappy netcoding makes the fight impossible to be prepared for, yet you have to win here and now. And if you lose - there is no rematch. Not a fun time all around. Ofc beating one feels better than killing Nameless King with 1HP left, but the possible dissapointment of a lost is not worth it.

Ah yes! Invaders, I should have mentioned that too. They also come in a bad time and could take all your precious souls that you farmed. 

On 5/21/2016 at 9:07 PM, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Prometheans, Halo 4-5. I'd rather LASO The Library every day for the rest of my life than have them return in Halo 6.

I played Halo 4, and yeah I could see why you hate them. Is the flying thing that comes out from their backs also Prometheans? Those are fun to shoot!

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Because of their dopey laughter and cartoony appearance makes me nervously run away from them. I've been killing them and they do drop nice stuff. Not true on the chains because there are chests through out the game with chains and they are not a mimics. They breath though and you could see the lips of the chest move.

Regular-versus-Mimic-chest-Dark-Souls-3.

On the left are real chests and on the right are mimics. That's what I tried to say with the chains.

26 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Regular-versus-Mimic-chest-Dark-Souls-3.

On the left are real chests and on the right are mimics. That's what I tried to say with the chains.

Oh I see! Okay Sky, I'm always impressed with your knack for detail. I've been playing hide and seek with the mimic, like shoot it with a bow, run and repeat the process. They actually chase you all the way if you are in their sights. 

54 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Oh I see! Okay Sky, I'm always impressed with your knack for detail. I've been playing hide and seek with the mimic, like shoot it with a bow, run and repeat the process. They actually chase you all the way if you are in their sights. 

They also breathe. They open the chest a little. So in fact they move while in chest form.

On topic: Regular enemies in games? That's a tough one. Hmmm... I don't really hate any because I just learn the trick against them. But if I had to say, those would be Berserkers in kingdom hearts 2, since they stunlock you all the time, have great range and block all frontal attacks. And Dancers in the same game, erratic, rather fast and so damn botherful.

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I played Halo 4, and yeah I could see why you hate them. Is the flying thing that comes out from their backs also Prometheans? Those are fun to shoot!

The Watchers, yes. Make shields, throw your grenades back at you, revive the knights, and fly away as soon as you damage them. Arguably the worst Promethean in Halo 4. At least in 5 they stay and fight and knights can no longer be revived. But the knights also have a ridiculous amount of armor in 5, and you must blast it away before landing a headshot or performing an assassination.

26 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

They also breathe. They open the chest a little. So in fact they move while in chest form.

On topic: Regular enemies in games? That's a tough one. Hmmm... I don't really hate any because I just learn the trick against them. But if I had to say, those would be Berserkers in kingdom hearts 2, since they stunlock you all the time, have great range and block all frontal attacks. And Dancers in the same game, erratic, rather fast and so damn botherful.

I know the mimic breathes and make a sound too. Are these the beserker and dancer? They don't look hateful?

Artwork22%20-%20Berserker.png

Dancer_(Cosplay).png

26 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

The Watchers, yes. Make shields, throw your grenades back at you, revive the knights, and fly away as soon as you damage them. Arguably the worst Promethean in Halo 4. At least in 5 they stay and fight and knights can no longer be revived. But the knights also have a ridiculous amount of armor in 5, and you must blast it away before landing a headshot or performing an assassination.

Got it, thanks. My most hated Halo enemy would always be the flood. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I know the mimic breathes and make a sound too. Are these the beserker and dancer? They don't look hateful?

Artwork22%20-%20Berserker.png

Dancer_(Cosplay).png

Yeah those are them. The berserker's stance makes it so the mace is in front and acts as a shield, they jump and smash and are rather tanky. And they got this move where they become tiny and the mace doubles its size, then they start smashing it really fast to the ground making shockwaves.

The Dancers move erratically and it's attack consists in grabbing you to "dance" and throw you around. And you can't do anything while they got you.

Also there's this part of the game where 2 berserkers and 3 dancers spawn at once. I don't like it.