Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location trailer

TheErebus.

http://www.pcgamer.com/five-nights-at-freddys-sister-location-out-this-autumn/

So yeah, the next game in the series has a trailer which shows off all the animatronics. It also states the release date will be this Fall (Autumn). 

I'll be honest, it looks good. The trailer is pretty good and he does have a good hand in making creepy animatronics.

But as always, I'll just watch Markiplier overhype the game and play it like it's 10/10. Also who wants to bet it's gonna be released super early like every other game.

Oh-why do scar my brain Erebus, every time I forget about these games they just need to come back and remind me again.
you rascal.

I wish those youtube celebrities would stop helping garbage like this sell...
those games are just a cluster-f* of cheap jump scares
and Yes, I am an idiot and got fooled in to buying the first game, which I managed to erase from my steam account

something like this is way more disturbing that what ever that guy can up with. no jump scares either

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjgHbRrnjhU

Edited by Ahcruna

14 hours ago, Agent_Maine said:

Am I the only person ever to admit that I actually like the games and lore and that it's the fandom which makes it terrible?

I still don't understand what people mean when by "fandoms ruining whatever they are fandoming about". How does that work? Just ignore the weirder parts of it and be on your way.

Edited by Artek94

3 hours ago, Artek94 said:

I still don't understand what people mean when by "fandoms ruining whatever they are fandoming about". How does that work? Just ignore the weirder parts of it and be on your way.

Imagine being a fan of a show that you really like. Then you go online and you see what kind of fandom the show has. You then begin to feel put off about being a fan of the show, because you'll be associated with these people. And yes, you can ignore them but it's not the same for everyone. Some people can't ignore it (I can't ignore the Undertale fandom because a lot of people I follow on twitter who I consider good friends will consistently post the "bad" sides of the fandom). 

2 hours ago, TheErebus. said:

Imagine being a fan of a show that you really like. Then you go online and you see what kind of fandom the show has. You then begin to feel put off about being a fan of the show, because you'll be associated with these people. And yes, you can ignore them but it's not the same for everyone. Some people can't ignore it (I can't ignore the Undertale fandom because a lot of people I follow on twitter who I consider good friends will consistently post the "bad" sides of the fandom). 

I understand what you mean, I felt the same way about Final Fantasy VII. I used to love the game back when it was new but then my opinion of it went downhill because of the fan base.

15 hours ago, TheErebus. said:

I guess it's pretty much a constant thing these days. When something blows up to big proportions it will inevitably draw people that seek to... How can i put this? Change the point of view on things?...

It has happend to pretty much every big fandom i consider myself part of: MLP, FNAF, Undertale, Mystery Skulls music-clip thingy... I also saw it happening to distant fandoms too: Adventure Time, Steven Universe. Hell, i think even Warframe has been exposed to it, even if only partially (mostly because there is not much material in the game for such matters).

It's became a "normal" and expected thing. You see something big growing - expect the worst from the begining.

• 2 weeks later...