Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is the Sicarus a good secondary

(PSN)jianxungao

Question

17 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (PS4)jianxungao said:

It's just that I'm bored, and I need to find a way to get rid of that boredom by trying new weapons... I'm MR7 btw

If you want fun weapons, try whatever can ragdoll enemies. Like Jat Kittag and Sonicor.

Sicarus sucks :D

Spoiler

However, Sicarus Prime is actually a strong DPS weapon which can deal pretty decent damage due to its firing type (shoots 3 bullets in succession) coupled with its Status chance. 

Here is the downer : It is burst fire.

Unlike Burst Fire rifles, it is pretty garbo on the Sicarus Prime mainly because of the inability to land all 3 shots on a moving target. This basically cuts its own DPS down by 1/3 because most often than not, only 2 out of the 3 burst hits. 

Sicarus Prime is one of those weapons with lots of potential, but absolutely screws itself over due to the firing mechanic. 

Get it for fodder, then ditch it, I formaed it abit, it's pretty nice, but seriously the burst fire on it just guts the weapon. 

Edited by YasaiTsume

Sicarus... is the free upgrade to the Lato that everyone got at the earliest point Warframe was playable.
Just let that sink in. Lato, free, earliest.

If that doesn't give you an idea of how bad it is, then read my comment again until you get it.

12 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Sicarus... is the free upgrade to the Lato that everyone got at the earliest point Warframe was playable.
Just let that sink in. Lato, free, earliest.

If that doesn't give you an idea of how bad it is, then read my comment again until you get it.

... LOL!!!