Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo -paper and paper and paper oh wait and more paper

Demlier

Hi , yea xD as i said in topic iin my opinion limbo sucks so hard that he shouldn't even be able to use , no matter what i just can't deal good dmg with him , i was thinking it's about abilities combo or something no matter what even with x4 dmg and his rift sourge augment. it's not about the dmg  complain i mean ..when i want to combine my 3 with 4..well 1st of all he die so fast that i can't really even cast 4 to dont lost 90% of my hp or just die like an idiot. Can anybody tell me his build or tutorial to play this..something? O.o I really love idea of warframe betwen dimensions..but this? O.o wut wut wut? O.o 

Edited by Demlier

Limbo is used to either mitigate damage or kill enemies one on one if you are playing solo. Sure he is squishy as all hell but he is meant to be like that since he has a whole other dimension at his finger tips.

If you are playing solo keep 2 and 3 up at all times and just banish one target at a time. Catalysm is pointless solo

Just now, Lobotomy said:

As has had to be said many times by now, you're not using him right. Limbo is one of the strongest frames in the game, but he also has a very high skill ceiling. You need to be THINKING while using Limbo, using strategy, tactics, etc; you know, things that don't involve just pressing 4.

Limbo is a synergy warframe. Your build choices, your weapon choices, which powers you use and when and under what circumstances all matter when playing Limbo. Think carefully about all these things and practice and you will be able to find out what those of us who are skilled with Limbo already know.

But, if that's too hard for you, feel free to give up and go play Valkyr or something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I like you, your a good person, and screw Valkyr, you think Ashes four is OP, wait till you see a Valk solo 3 sentients no issue.

33 minutes ago, Lobotomy said:

As has had to be said many times by now, you're not using him right. Limbo is one of the strongest frames in the game, but he also has a very high skill ceiling. You need to be THINKING while using Limbo, using strategy, tactics, etc; you know, things that don't involve just pressing 4.

Limbo is a synergy warframe. Your build choices, your weapon choices, which powers you use and when and under what circumstances all matter when playing Limbo. Think carefully about all these things and practice and you will be able to find out what those of us who are skilled with Limbo already know.

But, if that's too hard for you, feel free to give up and go play Valkyr or something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Strongest? dont think so he is just a paper with cool mechanics and abilities looks but nothing mroe than just a paper? most powerful ? chroma can kick his &#! not even noticing him same as valkyr ash loki frost rhino volt etc etc i can like this whole day...it just sucks for me no matter of build there will not be a way to be highest dmg with limbo withou't die like a dog

42 minutes ago, Lobotomy said:

As has had to be said many times by now, you're actually trying to use Limbo. Limbo is one of the weakest frames in the game, but he also has a very high skill ceiling. You need to be SMASHING YOUR HEAD ON THE KEYBOARD while using Limbo, using strategy, tactics, etc; you know, things that don't involve just pressing 4.

Limbo is a troll warframe. Your build choices, your weapon choices, which powers you use and when and under what circumstances all matter when playing Limbo. Think carefully about all these things and practice and you will be able to find out what those of us who are skilled with Limbo already know.

ftfy

readImage?iid=37328657

15 minutes ago, Demlier said:

Strongest? dont think so he is just a paper with cool mechanics and abilities looks but nothing mroe than just a paper? most powerful ? chroma can kick his &#! not even noticing him same as valkyr ash loki frost rhino volt etc etc i can like this whole day...it just sucks for me no matter of build there will not be a way to be highest dmg with limbo withou't die like a dog

Limbo is actually a very versatile warframe. The fact that he can bypass lasers in Spy missions makes him a key player. Want to solo a defense mission without cutting down on energy? Then you have Cataclysm and Cataclysmic Continuum in order to suit your needs. Need to be a revive-king and be immune to damage? Aside from enemies inside the Rift, then Rift Walk is your best friend. Not to mention the fact that you and your allies regenerate 2 energy/second for being in the rift, (Cataclysm included), Limbo is a essential frame for any squad. It's just about utilising his abilities and mechanics carefully, and to not assume that he is an all-out nuke. He is called a high-tier frame for a reason.

Edited by (PS4)decogold

1 minute ago, (PS4)decogold said:

Limbo is actually a very versatile warframe. The fact that he can bypass lasers in Spy missions makes him a key player. Want to solo a defense mission without cutting down on energy? Then you have Cataclysm and Cataclysmic Continuum in order to suit your needs. Need to be a revive-king and be immune to damage? Aside from enemies inside the Rift, then Rift Walk is your best friend. Not to mention the fact that you and your allies regenerate 2 energy/second for being in the rift, (Cataclysm included), Limbo is a essential frame for any squad. It's just about utilising his abilities and mechanics carefully, and to not assume that he is an all-out nuke.He is called a high-tier frame for a reason.

Meh tanks :d im looking for beast like/nuke warframes only for now there's no much of them :/ chroma and rhino :d

He was only one no like this warframe im wanted to love but meh ...not anymore

Edited by Demlier

1 minute ago, Demlier said:

Meh tanks :d im looking for beast like/nuke warframes only for now there's no much of them :/ chroma and rhino :d

If you utilise him carefully, you can make him powerful. He is about tactical decisions and smart thinking, rather than simply spamming keys in order to achieve anything.

4 minutes ago, Demlier said:

I think you need to play more before stating things like this 

You can nuke with limbo, try staticor or ogris, you can charge while in the rift and release the rift+bullets and recast riftwalk. You can cast cataclysm on a group of ennemies and kill them from the rift when you're safe in a corner... Like some people said, he's skill based but very high tier.

They could make a better set for him since 1 and 2 could be on the same spell, but even now he's really good.

You want to nuke ? Equinox. Want to tank ? Wukong. I'm sure you'll love those two ^^

Just now, Lobotomy said:

I'm sorry to hear that you're bad with Limbo. Maybe you should try Valkyr? Perhaps riding without the training wheels just isn't for you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I like how you associate a Valkyr with a person who doesn't know how to play this game. Maybe you should play with other people more to realise how annoying your Limbo really is to others.

godspeed-gif

4 minutes ago, Xgomme said:

I think you need to play more before stating things like this 

You can nuke with limbo, try staticor or ogris, you can charge while in the rift and release the rift+bullets and recast riftwalk. You can cast cataclysm on a group of ennemies and kill them from the rift when you're safe in a corner... Like some people said, he's skill based but very high tier.

They could make a better set for him since 1 and 2 could be on the same spell, but even now he's really good.

You want to nuke ? Equinox. Want to tank ? Wukong. I'm sure you'll love those two ^^

Nuke and tank? my chroma that's all ^^ And i dont like penta ogris tonkor etc. it makes game too easy with no sense to kill whole room with just 1 blast

Edited by Demlier

4 minutes ago, Lobotomy said:

I'm sorry to hear that you're bad with Limbo. Maybe you should try Valkyr? Perhaps riding without the training wheels just isn't for you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe you shouldn't be a di*k i want to relax in game withou't making fking plan of battle like what? And if u want to know i spit on valkyr 0 skill need shiet atleast there's a lot more frames that aren't so hard as limbo but still needs a little moves that's all . Maybe brain isn't for you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 minutes ago, Demlier said:

Nuke and tank? my chroma that's all ^^

Sooooo, play your main, and don't try to salt on something that isn't in the same dimension as yours :P

For a Limbo player you sound like I was saying "lol nuke with chroma, but your 4 is bad, lololol horse shoe frame" wich is totally dumb and would prove that I don't even know the frame

While I personally hate Limbo, It dosen't mean he's a bad frame.

Just means I don't like the playstyle he's built around. Smart & quick thinking. Brain over Brawn.

I main Volt so my play style is quick, fast paced physically. Limbo is fast paced mentally.

please don't make these threads bashing other frames in the future :P

BTW liten i didn't came here to be salty and cry tha limbo is bad bla bla bla nope. i Just told my opinion on him and asked for tips that's all and instead of that i got flame comments from brainless players who thinks he is so pro blah blah and he ate all knowledge blah blah . I m not you and im no need to be no-life i just want to relax in the game that's all im not flaming like you you should relax bro and start being polite for ppl and not make them angry .

15 minutes ago, rawr1254 said:

I like how you associate a Valkyr with a person who doesn't know how to play this game. Maybe you should play with other people more to realise how annoying your Limbo really is to others.

Just gonna chime in and say your argument here is horribly flawed(which is now immortalized with me quoting it). Your point here knowing how to play the game and them telling him to be in a squad with a Limbo and him as another frame. He is clearly going to know how to play without any annoyances since he is a Limbo player himself.

9 minutes ago, Lobotomy said:

Sorry, what? I was too busy carrying today's sortie defense mission as Limbo to hear what you said. Please, do go on though; I'm sure that if you keep talking you'll be right about something eventually.

Ah look at that; the truth at last. Limbo isn't the problem; the problem is you. That's why I suggested Valkyr. If you don't want to think in this game and just "relax in game withou't making plan of battle like what" then pick any one of the press-4-to-win warframes like Valkyr, Ash, Ember, and so on, and go be that. But don't complain about Limbo being hard just because you won't put the effort into learning how to use him right. He's clearly not for you.

That said, I'm done with this thread because you're just looking to troll. Adios.

Nope-Jetpack-Meme-05.pngsame here lol i didnt said he is bad i just gave you my opinion for him and asked for help how to change it that's all . It's sad that when a man looks for opinion and help get kick in the back from ppl like you..

Edited by Demlier

Lel... So you can't play limo, doesn't make him bad.

My build: 

TOD9PGb.png

Use second ability, use 3rd ability. That gives you damage immunity and a 3.5 time damage multiplier.

Press 1 on a target, use the 100% knockdown to you a ground finisher with 3.5 times damage. 100k+ hits with melee weapons.

Need a bit of AOE or hallway heroing, use his 4th on a corridor sit in the rift with damage boost and fire into cataclysm from afar.

The only two rules for limbo:

1.Don't ever sit in cataclysm. 

2. Don't use cataclysm unless you have to.

Other options... Need to carry pugs or newer players, sit in the rift and stalk them. Nova a bit too squish? Abilities work on enemies outside of the rift. Nova can sit in the rift and use 4 and still be 99% immune to damage.

Edited by BritishBob

2 minutes ago, BritishBob said:

Lel... So you can't play limo, doesn't make him bad.

My build: 

TOD9PGb.png

Use second ability, use 3rd ability. That gives you damage immunity and a 3.5 time damage multiplier.

Press 1 on a target, use the 100% knockdown to you a ground finisher with 3.5 times damage. 100k+ hits with melee weapons.

Need a bit of AOE or hallway heroing, use his 4th on a corridor sit in the rift with damage boost and fire into cataclysm from afar.

The only two rules for limbo:

1.Don't ever sit in cataclysm. 

2. Don't use cataclysm unless you have to.

Thanks a lot :) i ll try those + for you

Damage-focused Limbo is possible, but surely very hard to use. I combine it with Penta, standing away from Cataclysm and shooting grenades on it, while jumping and moving very frequently. Use covers, good positioning, or just other people to tank for you. It's hard but possible.

3 minutes ago, Demlier said:

Thanks a lot :) i ll try those + for you

Range is not your friend. While it might be tempting to use cataclysm as a large AOE buff for limo with his 3, it means more people can shoot you. Limbo is all about target selection and single target damage or no damage at all.

Someone mentioned his nuking capabilities. The best example is the Juggernaut. You can sit in front of him permanently, then when he rears up one shot him or if you don't hide back in the rift.

Personal opinion- The rift is his greatest and most unique attribute. If you're not in it 100% of the time you're wasting it and risking his sqush getting you killed.

Edited by BritishBob

1 minute ago, BritishBob said:

Range is not your friend. While it might be tempting to use cataclysm as a large AOE buff for limo with his 3, it means more people can shoot you. Limbo is all about target selection and single target damage or no damage at all.

Someone mentioned his nuking capabilities. The best example is the Juggernaut. You can sit in front of him permanently, then when he rears up one shot him or if you don't hide back in the rift.

Thanks for advances and all those tips i ll try with this build  :) youre good ppl :D