Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Prime Unsealed?

(PSN)Percenary

It's been close to 6 months now since Frost Prime came out of the vault.. Would be really nice to see Mag come back. Especially if she comes with her shiny new Targis armor we so desperately need. Too many Syandanas are flooding in now.. We need some new armor. Bad. 

Edited by (PS4)Percenary

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Percenary said:

It's been close to 6 months now since Frost Prime came out of the vault.. Would be really nice to see Mag come back. Especially if she comes with her shiny new Targis armor we so desperately need. Too many Syandanas are flooding in now.. We need some new armor. Bad. 

mag didnt have targis prime armor though....that was nyx.....

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Percenary said:

It's been close to 6 months now since Frost Prime came out of the vault.. Would be really nice to see Mag come back. Especially if she comes with her shiny new Targis armor we I so desperately need want. Too many Syandanas are flooding in now.. We need I want some new armor. Bad. 

I agree on mag, anyways I think DE should re-release cosmetics according to their time in the vault and go for noru prime, which has been sealed for a longer time than Targis Prime

Edited by -----LegioN-----
Mobile Format gone wild

52 minutes ago, (PS4)Percenary said:

I thought it came with Mag too? 

There was no such thing as Prime Access or Accessories when Mag Prime was added (or Frost for that matter, hence his unvaulting having Ember's Misa Syandana).

1 hour ago, -----LegioN----- said:

I agree on mag, anyways I think DE should re-release cosmetics according to their time in the vault and go for noru prime, which has been sealed for a longer time than Targis Prime

Will be very disappointing to see another damn Syandana. 

Just now, AcceI said:

Shouldn't all this vault crap come to an end once Starchart 3.0 is here?

Not if it's just redistributing what is currently available ... making it even scarcer.

The loot tables need more umpf if there's grinds. Not to the point WoW has done it that just fills the bags to the ying yang of cruft, but enough to keep interest that there is even A carrot at the end of the stick!

The progression curve and the feeling of effort = reward is skewed in Warframe.

next to come out is mag prime. DE said it will not be in ember in last devstream. frost was just here and loki/rhino was just vaulted, so no reason to bring them back yet. so only one left to come back is mag with dakra prime and boar prime.

14 hours ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

PA existed then. Farmed Mag Prime when it came out. The accessories are new though.

There was no Mag Prime Access.  Founders Program was still running back then.  Prime Access started (after Founders' had closed) with Ember although the accessories weren't available separately.  Feedback from that led to the Prime Accessories sets we've seen ever since.