Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sancti Tigris viable on T4 Towers?

(XBOX)simo949

Question

10 answers to this question

Yes it is very viable. I personally don't like how it shoots, but you can get some crazy damage out of it. Not a bad build either. 

I pretty much use that same build. Instead of seeking fury I put chilling grasp and instead of for blast damage. It's definitely a good gun

Considering it's one of the best shotguns with vaykor hek in terms of up close raw damage.........I'm sorry, this can't even be a question because of just how devastating it can be at times, especially if you or teammates have the CC to let you just waltz up to someone to ruin their day....

yes yes and yes. the only problem is the frequent reloads, but there's plenty of ways around it: cast a power, hide before reloading, switch to pistol tempotrarily... it's not that much of a factor.

damage-wise, nothing else compares to the Sancti Tigris. if it took more than both barrels, you should probably be running away!

6 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

damage-wise, nothing else compares to the Sancti Tigris. if it took more than both barrels, you should probably be running away!

+1, good advice

if you shot both shells in something not a boss and it didn't die, by the time you reload you're dead (if not playing chroma or inaros)

49 minutes ago, Krumplifej said:

+1, good advice

if you shot both shells in something not a boss and it didn't die, by the time you reload you're dead (if not playing chroma or inaros)

if that happens to you, then something's wrong. are you just standing in front of them while reloading? doesn't hurt to retreat then run back and blast them again. I use the Sancti Tigris with squishier frames and have never been killed while reloading.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

if that happens to you, then something's wrong. are you just standing in front of them while reloading? doesn't hurt to retreat then run back and blast them again. I use the Sancti Tigris with squishier frames and have never been killed while reloading.

This is why i've said +1 to your advice :-) perhaps my previous post isn't 100% clear

normally the situation is "shoot, and reload while they are dead", but if you fight something that survives ~100k damage (depends on the tigris build) you gotta run! (if not playing chroma or inaros)