Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fastest way to wave 20, Tower 3 Defense

BelieverZ

Question

16 answers to this question

Equinox as a buffer + Rhino Buffer + Banshee Resonating + Banshee Resonance all of course with Corrosive Projection. And yes youll need to use pizzas. This combo did T4 in about 10~ minutes and that's with Vor slowing the waves down a bit if you know what I mean.

Just fyi people will tell you "Ash is good for doing quick runs". Trust me when I tell you this, they're wrong. 

Edited by rawr1254

While I suspect that some of the other suggestions on here are faster, the one I've had the most fun with is Loki, Speed Nova, Vauban, and Jat Kittag.

Nova uses Molecular Prime for the boosted speed, increased damage taken, and explosions on death.

Loki uses Radial Disarm (if going for speed on this, you want to avoid the augment, as it will slow things down) to force all the enemies to try to charge into melee.

Vauban uses Vortex (the perpetual vortex mod is nice here, otherwise just be sure to toss out a new one when the first gets close to expiring) to vacuum up all the enemies rushing the cryopod.

Now, with your pile of vortexed, primed enemies, whip out the Jat Kittag.  While in the vortex they count as prone, so you're getting the ground finisher multiplier (consider the Finishing Touch mod - I don't usually argue for it, but here... maybe), and with them all pulled into the vortex, you're hitting most, if not all, of the enemies at once.  Depending on how many waves in you are, it may take a few hits to kill something, but once it does, you get the explosion(s) from molecular prime and from Vulcan Blitz chaining through the rest of them.  Laugh maniacally.  If anything is still there, hit them again.

As with all of these strategies, beware of nullifiers.  While not necessarily hard to kill (at least in early waves), their bubbles can mess this up.

The fastest I've seen by far is spore Saryn + speed nova. But only if you can afford a team of 4 cp + buffer. Enemies die right after they spawn.

Then, probably 2 Ash + speed nova. 

Banshee even with her new augment sucks because she can't kill ancients (at least at some point) and inefficient af. Both previously mentioned methods don't require EV at all if you have zenurik. This one requires EV and more than one buffer. Not worth it imo, finding a team will be even more difficult than finding 3 people willing to equp cp for the first one.

5 hours ago, rawr1254 said:

Equinox as a buffer + Rhino Buffer + Banshee Resonating + Banshee Resonance all of course with Corrosive Projection. And yes youll need to use pizzas. This combo did T4 in about 10~ minutes and that's with Vor slowing the waves down a bit if you know what I mean.

Just fyi people will tell you "Ash is good for doing quick runs". Trust me when I tell you this, they're wrong. 

Just tried this with a 165% str/145% range resonating quake Banshee and it's epic (though i didn't have a Resonance Banshee). Was averaging 12-16k damage and managed to get to Wave 40 on T4D easily. I'm thinking of maybe getting a Limbo for the last spot to help regen energy (Heard banish works on channeled abilities, but have yet to test that out).

5 hours ago, rawr1254 said:

This, but you might want to substitute resonanse banshee with an EV trin so you don't have to waste the pizzas. Besides the enemies die before sonar even reaches them, rendering resonanse banshee the least effective. But aside from all that, this is hands down fastest way possible.

7 minutes ago, Zyrgi said:

This, but you might want to substitute resonanse banshee with an EV trin so you don't have to waste the pizzas. Besides the enemies die before sonar even reaches them, rendering resonanse banshee the least effective. But aside from all that, this is hands down fastest way possible.

Resonance is more for if you wanna go later. Waves like 20-40 are fine with just an ev but after that youd probably need the weak spots for them awesome numbers :]

Also i'd suggest placing an ancient eximus(90% dmg reduction aura) near the pod to double as a better globe.