Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asking Kubrow Breeders

tedbearr

Question

So first of all, i know nothing about those special kubrow breeding methods that get you patterns to sell on the market, but my recently hatched kubrow has a pretty nice looking pattern called Lotus pattern, and I'm wondering how much i could sell this for. Maybe this is a really common fur pattern and i just made a fool of myself XD

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Edited by Taedber

17 answers to this question

Bulky and Lotus are the (generally) most desirable kubrow traits. If you could go to Attachments > Copy Main Colours and paste a screenshot, it looks as if it also has at least one of the rare colours. The rare fur colours (energy and accent don't count towards this) are considered to be: Gold, Red, Purple, Navy, Dark Brown, and to a lesser extent, Blue.

Kubrows aren't going for as much as they used to, but you're still looking at probably around 500-600p for both imprints.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

\

Yea they do. People want them as big as possible. I'm a medium height-athletic build tenno myself

i guess i prefer my dogs looking like dogs rather than bison with no rear legs

On 5/26/2016 at 7:56 PM, Serien5 said:

Bulky and Lotus are the (generally) most desirable kubrow traits. If you could go to Attachments > Copy Main Colours and paste a screenshot, it looks as if it also has at least one of the rare colours. The rare fur colours (energy and accent don't count towards this) are considered to be: Gold, Red, Purple, Navy, Dark Brown, and to a lesser extent, Blue.

Kubrows aren't going for as much as they used to, but you're still looking at probably around 500-600p for both imprints.

Edited the post and put the colours on

On Thursday, May 26, 2016 at 11:50 PM, Zhoyzu said:

i guess i prefer my dogs looking like dogs rather than bison with no rear legs

I feel ya. I got a common coloured (light blue/tan) tall raska mutt....usually short and fat are looked down on for most RL animals (and people too for that matter)...never have understood why its considered a desireable trait in a kubrow but to each their own I guess...

18 minutes ago, Taedber said:

Oh yeah so you know how I said I know nothing about burrow breeding? If I was to sell this what do I buy in the market to replicate the fur pattern and colours?

You need to buy, craft, and use a Kubrow Imprint on the animal to record its genetic data.  Then you can sell the Imprint.

On 5/27/2016 at 5:47 AM, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

Yea they do. People want them as big as possible. I'm a medium height-athletic build tenno myself

Same - male athletic build, medium height is my favourite. Can be surprisingly difficult to find nice ones like this, because most people sell only the bulkies.