Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Revisions Feedback [Post Update 18.13]

(PSN)Magician_NG

27 minutes ago, Avalona said:

Please, you don't run raids yourself.

http://wf.christx.tw/search.php?id=RiouHotaru

OK I admit I laughed

How old is that data?  I've got several Arcanes on me from running raids before.  How else would I have the badge for completion?  That particular run was my clan doing the raid for the first time.

Again, rexamine how you run a raid if you can't do without an infinite range blessing.

1 hour ago, RiouHotaru said:

If that were true, how did I get the badge for completing the raid?

Someone's data doesn't cover any attempts before that one.

You mean data from 7 months ago? That site has my listing from a run I did only a few hours ago. But yes, you must still be an avid raider with lots of up-to-date knowledge on raid compositions.

16 minutes ago, mael9740 said:

So trinity is now bad for healing. Oberon, the CC-BUFF-DMG-HEAL frame now have better heal than a full heal frame.

Yea Oberon's phoenix augment is relatively better than bless, when it comes to negating one-shot mechanics across the entire raid now. unfortunately it has a cooldown timer, and a player no longer has that safety net when they're HP is full, so only in circumstances where they're not at max HP are they essentially protected. Making LOR's first mission, the only place where you can rely on Phoenix. Which means the oberon has to use the skill between the instance of initial damage and the healed target fully dying. Even with increased travel speed from the last patch, it's still probably not fast enough to be effective within reaction times. And is meaningless for guaranteed 100% to 0% sized hits.

Even stacking rejuvs and oberons, wouldn't have enough passive regeneration to mitigate the constant incoming damage in end-game material. It's just not possible to finesse that sort of balance. Even 100 rejuvs returning 300 HP a second to everyone still wouldn't be enough to save you from a hit that does 301 damage. (if your HP is 300).

Edited by Midguard

Dear DE devs,

Please revert this ugly blessing change You call a "rework" or "fix".

- Running as Trinity Bless, solo is rewarding. You get 99% DR. Encouraging solo play in coop game?

- Running as Trinity Bless, with full team/full raid is utterly useless now. You killed the very much needed team effort and support. It is that simple.

Truly the 2016 is a year of nerfs.

Edited by xyniu

I agree about the range debuff being bad. When you actually play the game instead of theorycrafting, you will find that players run all over the place in any type of mission, so you need infinite range on healing to make it work. Running into a big fight just to bless a team member will get poor squishy Trin killed. The damage reduction nerf is good on the other hand. Having invincibility on the whole team for 25sec per cast was just broken, deal with it.

If you complain about Trin's role in raids etc. just consider other tactics like having a volt cast his shields in front of pads or blind mirage spamming her blind, or banshee staggering enemies with her quake....there are other utility frames besides Bless Trin, mates...

37 minutes ago, Nudelsupp3 said:

I agree about the range debuff being bad. When you actually play the game instead of theorycrafting, you will find that players run all over the place in any type of mission, so you need infinite range on healing to make it work. Running into a big fight just to bless a team member will get poor squishy Trin killed. The damage reduction nerf is good on the other hand. Having invincibility on the whole team for 25sec per cast was just broken, deal with it.

If you complain about Trin's role in raids etc. just consider other tactics like having a volt cast his shields in front of pads or blind mirage spamming her blind, or banshee staggering enemies with her quake....there are other utility frames besides Bless Trin, mates...

Well 98% damage reduction. That 2% can still get you killed.

Just now, Nudelsupp3 said:

well, I usually have a vitality or/and redirection mod on all my frames, so I can't confirm....

Ahh i forgo the redirection mod in exchange for health, rage, primed flow and quick thinking. Thing is i go into the level 200s. I never really noticed the invincibility problems. 

To be honest i wanted energy vampire to get a nerf, until they fix the eximus leech overbreeding issue, and well of life to get a total rework. Energy vampire is such an unhealthy way to get energy, and that's what most trins are reduced to do because constant cc locks the room down easily.

Just now, Heidrek said:

To be honest i wanted energy vampire to get a nerf, until they fix the eximus leech overbreeding issue, and well of life to get a total rework. Energy vampire is such an unhealthy way to get energy, and that's what most trins are reduced to do because constant cc locks the room down easily.

The mods efficiency mods allow us to spam our skills nonstop, and the continuity mods allow skills to stay forever, but i find the game rather boring when you stay in ulti forever. I would rather have each mellee strike cost energy than exponential energy growth the longer we stay in ulti. Sorta like ivara.

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Trinity Changes
•    Blessing: Blessing now heals Allies within the shared Tenno Affinity aura range. This Tenno Affinity aura range is a new UI feature available to all players beside the Shield Stat. This range is 50 meters from Trinity. 
•    Blessing still instantly heals all Allies (Tenno,Companions, etc) in range. 
•    Blessing's Damage Resistance is now calculated by the following formula: 
Damage Resistance % = 100 - Square (Average (Tenno Health %)). 

First off, is this a hard 50m range, and if so why? I understand that it's a good baseline indicator to encourage staying together within shared-affinity range, but a hard-cap that just seems excessive. As long as players can personally mod this for Range, I'd be totally fine with it.

Secondly, her passive is only a benefit to her team and not to herself at all. It has no solo benefit unless you want to revive your Kubrow (which I rarely use personally). Seeing as how other Warframes have passives that mirror certain mods (Equinox & Equilibrium, Rhino & Heavy Impact), maybe that is something that can be considered instead. I was hoping for something like an innate Quick Thinking but at only 10-20% efficiency.

If that's too overpowered (and I admit that it might be), what about additional energy efficiency when at low health? If you're low on energy and taking heavy damage, at 25% HP you would have more efficiency to throw out a last-ditch Blessing.

Hell, I've even take an innate Undying Will or Provoked effect. They still won't help solo, but at least Trinity has her own benefit in squads.

1 minute ago, (PS4)HeadshotHomies20 said:

Don't mind me, just flushing my 5 Forma Trinity down the toilet.

And this is yet another problem. Giving us a rework and leaving it for months on end, people will be maximizing their builds with a lot of forma. With little care, it all becomes useless considering the play tested build you once had now no longer works. 

Ok , range default's  at 50m. Can we at least use range mods to extend that range even further like that's very much needed and the thing with the 99% damage reduction, you'd expect a lot of players doing raids longer than usual(before trinity's rework- 23<minutes/after trinity's rework- 35minutes^). Try to find a way to at least gives us a damage reduction because enemies at that level especially vey hek(god his missiles) deals a lot of damage. Funny thing is players tend to leave the raid due to no inordinate damage reduction.

Oh and rebecca also mentioned that she gotten 99% blessing during Solo. Ya... that's solo , just to point things out

U know i play as Trinity coz not of Missions tactics requirements 

But coz i love to Play as Trinity and its Fun for me and Makes me Very happy if i Heal players who were near end death situation,  and i like that appreciation (thx for heal trin) 

But besides that its quite disappointing,  coz when u r in random squad and like most random squad player who goes solo one man army to annihilate enemies but gets beaten crap of it by bombards its My Duty as Trin to Heal/Bless them,  

But with this Range Limitations its nearly Impossible. 

DE,  kindly if Cant undo the rework of trin

Can u reduce the heal rate who arnt in range,  so that player can have time get out from that situation and this goes for Blessing buff too 

I really Hope u will not ignore ur fellow Tenno 

Like many other people, I invest money into my frames. To me I saw each frame with a very specific purpose. Trinity was to heal and buff shields. Every trinity build I have took several forma. I feel like she is now completely useless, especially in end game.

I really do not understand the nerfing of the top four frames.

9 minutes ago, Xadrezian said:

Like many other people, I invest money into my frames. To me I saw each frame with a very specific purpose. Trinity was to heal and buff shields. Every trinity build I have took several forma. I feel like she is now completely useless, especially in end game.

I really do not understand the nerfing of the top four frames.

It seems to be a response to the broken scaling system in this game. That has been an issue for a very long time and unfortunately frames have taken a hit. The priority should be fixing enemy scaling before "balancing" frames against it. 

While still being new to this game I'd like to give my thoughts on this. I may have missed something important that might change the way I reason about this. Please let me know if I did.

Trinity being the frame I got the most hours in I always thought the range of the blessing was odd. First time I realized it was when a friend of mine went afk in the beginning of a assasinate mission (we were waiting on him at the boss) and got jumped by a grineer. I saw his health going down and just pressed Blessing out of reflex and saw it actually healed him. Since that day, range of Bless needed fix in my opinion.

The 99;DR sounds totally nuts at first, but that is before you tried staying past the first C rotation in the void. I haven't gone into how each enemy scale but some enemies is nigh on impossible to kill but no matter your shield, health, armor you're dead without the 99;DR. Now, yesterday when this update came was the first time I heard about self-damaging Trins. I haven't even looked up how this works but I can see that being a problem. Somewhere on the map Trin sits alone inflicting damage safely and giving players nonstop 99;DR. Is this why?

Surely the range would fix that? But Trin could be sitting behind a wall doing it and having the team on the otherside fighting, so no. Instead of removing the ability to use Blessing with self-inflicted damage which would solve the problem I think caused this, you did, well what you did. I haven't tried this out much but so far it feels like now theres really no option but to become EV Trin that I don't enjoy. 

With the 99;DR we were gambling each time hoping the energy pool with Quick Thinking with the staggering animation would leave us with just enough energy to pull off a Blessing that would give us (insert time here) seconds to ninja our way out and move elsewhere, thanks to the scaling, killing is out of the question.

As said before, I haven't tried this update out much yet, but I can already see me and my friends sitting in a dead end, two with tonkor, two synoid simulor and just bouce the fire off a wall outside onto the enemies and pray noone gets in. Like, ninjas.

I really hope something changes before this dreaded update hits consoles. I don't have the willpower left to continue playing this game if things carry on as they are. I'm sick to death of things getting mindlessly nerfed into oblivion. DE has absolutely no idea how to balance anything! It goes from one extreme to the other again and again. I'm tired of it, no matter how much people say it, it just gets completely ignored. FIX THE ENEMEY SCALING FIRST! 

Before you nerfed anything you should have fixed the enemy scaling once and for all. Followed by all the cheap abilities the enemies have and whatever else. Even make new abilities if you want. Once the enemies have been balanced you can then adjust the weapons and Warframes to suit the balanced enemies until you can find a perfect spot where it isn't ridiculously easy or insanely hard.

Instead you decide to nerf the very few solutions we have to fight these broken enemies while leaving them unchanged. As a veteran player, I only really play Warframe to run raids, sorties and a long run mission every now and then. Now it's not even going to be worth the trouble anymore. The stupid drop rates are bad enough as it is and that alone turns people off. I and probably many other players won't even be bothered to run raids or sorties anymore because it's just not going to be worth the effort. I can not imagine how we're supposed to do these raids now, especially nightmare LoR without spamming health pads every second. And what about when you nerf EV? What are we supposed to do then? Spam energy pads as well? 

I can only hope these nerfs are reverted for the time being until you fix the main issue which is plaguing this game, and that is the broken enemy scaling. 

Edited by (PS4)adam4213