Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Rework Feedback [Post Update 18.13]

Satinpuppies

Ok, not sure about this info. Is it 100% real or Rebb just bringing more salt jokes? Stamina 2.0 is about to come? If so, it means that they add one more restriction to Volt's Speed...

Spoiler

It was a momentarily blackout:

Spoiler

Edited by Cryone

I have a weird suspicion: the coming Venus open-world may bring out Volt as a main player.

Look, we're talking about Robotics all over, and there are freezing conditions everywhere.  Corpus being Corpus they will find a method of adding shields to things, which suggests potentially shields that resist Cold.  That leaves Magnetic and Electric damage...

Anyone else feeling this?

What I'm saying is that DEs been working slowly towards making each damage type have a niche, a general utility.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if Electricity starts seeing strong utility in certain areas coming out soon.

To be honest, I'll just roll Radiation/Toxin if it's not an optimal choice, but I'm starting to see what I suspect is the beginning of a move toward Elements 2.0

8 hours ago, Cytobel said:

I have a weird suspicion: the coming Venus open-world may bring out Volt as a main player.

Look, we're talking about Robotics all over, and there are freezing conditions everywhere.  Corpus being Corpus they will find a method of adding shields to things, which suggests potentially shields that resist Cold.  That leaves Magnetic and Electric damage...

Anyone else feeling this?

Exactly what I think about current situation with the Volt, we need some major updates, some mechanics rework to make Volt shine, that includes both shield gating and elemental damage 3.0. So in this case, Volt can transform in something much much more powerful that we have now, and I hope he"ll be viable not only with the Corpus faction, but with others too. 

I don't think they will do anything to Volt for a while and they probably a whole lot of other Warframes to focus on.

Frankly, ever since the Harrow Graxx Skin came out, I have moved on. Some of us who would like an alternative to gunplay may not get that for a really long time if ever. 

29 minutes ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

I don't think they will do anything to Volt for a while

Who knows, they seem to be giving him a pretty good flow of tweaks and changes. Maybe some day we will see his 1 and 4 interact with each other, and the alternative to gun play prophecy will come to pass.

53 minutes ago, BigPapiPimp said:

Who knows, they seem to be giving him a pretty good flow of tweaks and changes. Maybe some day we will see his 1 and 4 interact with each other, and the alternative to gun play prophecy will come to pass.

You know DE, they make a small change and leave it until way ages until something like a deluxe skin. They haven't even bumped up his sprint speed... 

2 minutes ago, RealPandemonium said:

Since the eidolon hunts were introduced Volt is "important" again.  That's what you guys wanted, right?  They even removed the damage cap on his 4.  

Barely, what he really needs is his 3 scaling with ability strength, that would make him FAR MORE usefull and demanded, given how important are guns against eidolons

2 minutes ago, el_chanis said:

Barely, what he really needs is his 3 scaling with ability strength, that would make him FAR MORE usefull and demanded, given how important are guns against eidolons

Lol, he is already a core member in eidolon hunts.  What are you even trying to say here?

On 3/5/2018 at 7:49 PM, RealPandemonium said:

Lol, he is already a core member in eidolon hunts.  What are you even trying to say here?

His sheild was impenetrable from the very beginning of the rework 2 years ago...what are you trying to acheive?

I personally am ok with the fact discharge can be aircasted again, now its not so suicidal to use anymore, but thats just one thing that should have never been removed, not any huge favors. 

Volts cool and all, they finally fixed carrying the sheild, but i have no idea how they think its (discharge) not supposed to be cc when thats what it does. They can nerf the duration, but it just pisses people off

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Bothered me

On 3/6/2018 at 8:45 AM, el_chanis said:

thats going to be too strong, but i can live with that

13 hours ago, FitzSimmons said:

thats going to be too strong, but i can live with that

the kind of strong that requires skill. I've seen ppl missing the weakpoints.... A LOT. Besides, the skill can be toned down a bit so doesn't go off the charts with the scaling.

41 minutes ago, el_chanis said:

the kind of strong that requires skill. I've seen ppl missing the weakpoints.... A LOT. Besides, the skill can be toned down a bit so doesn't go off the charts with the scaling.

well actually just make shock trooper affected shield for synergy. so volt can make use of all his augment.