Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proxy Retribution: just not possible?

8 minutes ago, taiiat said:

the miniature Nullifier Bubbles that Bursas can deploy stick to things, can get stuck to other Enemies as well as Players.

That explains that.  It's something I rarely see them do.  I try not to let bursas live long enough to cause problems.  All kinda of bad things happen when Corpus live too long.  :D

10 hours ago, (PS4)Kuro_Ibuka said:

Curious who has actually managed the survival is up today because been in several groups that all failed hard, this seems to stem from the fact that robots don't drop the oxygen tanks very often if at all. Killing massive swaths of them and getting maybe 1 tank every 30-40 bots this seems to be impossible no matter what your kill count is. Its not dieing that's the issue or killing the enemies its the lack of oxygen tank drops what so ever, seems like whole mission is skewed to failure... so what is the deal? is it just bad luck or do the robots just not drop oxygen? even grabbing each tank at around 65% will end up failing you around 5 minutes or so left to go... just not enough tanks to succeed. 

Yea i beat it on 3rd try it comes to this

You either need to have a all out murder party OR

have a pilfering hydroid/ desecrating nekros

why? you dont get enough oxygen to survive and dropped oxy is based on RNG so unless your lucky or use a drop booster or a nekro/hydroid its very unlikely you will get the oxygen you need

my 2nd attempt we lost wih 14 seconds remaining 0 tanks and 0 oxy drops :/ so angry the enemies dropped 2 tempo royales ://////

I played as Mag in a pick up group with Trinity, Frost and Mirage and as long as we stayed together we were just flatting robots.  No problems with life support.

The trinity was spamming EV, frost was throwing freeze wave and bubbling around the life support, I would magnetize hyenas as soon as they showed up, same with bursas, shield polarize any time there was a bigger group and pull if I saw a lot of things standing up, I think the Mirage was using a Synoid Simulor and end up getting the most kills.

Only time we were in trouble was when people started to spread out.  Works as a team = success.

I played with randoms on each one of them and honestly Nyx was the most useful frame I used. I actually managed to solo the survival with Nyx prime until 1 min -_- bc I ran out of air. Nyx on mobile defense was great and in survival was even better. I just used my chaos spam and just pressed 3 to dominate everything. The Jackals attacked everyone who got nyxed so that was very nice. 

I finished the alert with pugs, a bit difficult but probably because I lack defensive arcanes or other items. Spammed Magnetize and Polarize here and there, especially when Hyena appears, pop restores if needed. Few times, my own Magnetize sucked me in because I had rad proc.

I'm admittedly still extremely salty about my experience with proxy rebellion survival mission this time around so I'm going to make it brief.

The game was bugging HARD every single mission. I've deemed it literally impossible in a 4man group without a nekros fueling LS.

I confirmed enemies were not dropping ANYTHING a large portion of the time by murdering oxium ospreys who always have a 100% drop rate of at least 1 oxium- and they were dropping nothing. If they weren't, other things weren't. That means little to no droppable LS. The few ones I did get see dropped tended to get sucked up into the nightmare known as scavenger drones that existed to make LS harder in the first place- but LAST time this tac alert came around it was not extremely broken like it was this time. IDK what happened between last time and this time- but DE messed up somewhere, REALLY bad.

2 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

I confirmed enemies were not dropping ANYTHING a large portion of the time by murdering oxium ospreys who always have a 100% drop rate of at least 1 oxium- and they were dropping nothing.

You... didn't notice the Scavenger Drones? Those lime yellow ones. They suck items, ammos, and all pickups.

2 minutes ago, faustias said:

You... didn't notice the Scavenger Drones? Those lime yellow ones. They suck items, ammos, and all pickups.

oh yeah i forgot to mention this also, during the mission i saw one take life support, and i knew why there were so few drops lol. Those little trolls...

Edited by Gilmaesh

19 minutes ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

Idk how. I tried it. Enemies can shred your overshields. I end up giving up. Its fine thou because I still got my Vipers from this last tac alert months ago.

I was fighting at plain sight at first, when things went harsh, I get into a room to camp and then i start using magnetized anemies has shields. 2 Magnetized enemies at the same time made the deal, and when a Bursa or Hyena went coming around, I magnetized his &#! inmediatly. And of course, a good weapon (i was using my regular Hek) and spaming polarize frequently

Energy Syphon and Zenurik is mandatory for her if you goes on solo right now tho

2 minutes ago, Gilmaesh said:

oh yeah i forgot to mention this also, during the mission i saw one take life support, and i knew why there were so little drops lol. Those trolls...

they're the annoyance rather than Hyena, well at least for survival. They appear more frequently than on Jupiter.

Reminds me of that Corpus Hijack Tactical Alert. 90% of enemies that spawn are Nullifiers, and those were pre-nerfed ones.

Edited by faustias

13 minutes ago, Gilmaesh said:

oh yeah i forgot to mention this also, during the mission i saw one take life support, and i knew why there were so few drops lol. Those little trolls...

LOL.  I didn't even notice that part.  I've always saw their name as I shot them but never realized what they did that.  Some things you just don't see if you're strong in stealth.  this makes me both like and fear Corpus even more.   

Edited by DatDarkOne
correction

The first two missions yesterday and the day before were pretty easy actually, even though yesterday I did fail a few times because we got bum rushed by 3 Bursas and Hyenas. Did have a little trouble at first for today, but after like a minute me and the randos got settled in and it got easier as it went o3o I played as Mag, we had a Loki Prime spamming Irradiated Disarm, and two other randumbs who really didn't contribute much but serve as decoys while I kept spamming my 2 when I could. Those @(*()$ Isolator Bursas and Ng Hyenas were probably the biggest problem, with the radiation procs and all.

As for your drops, Scavenger Drones had a vacuum like Carrier, and they suck up all ammo, resource, and life support drops, and only drop them again half a minute after you kill them.

Edited by 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4
Added info

11 hours ago, (PS4)Kuro_Ibuka said:

Curious who has actually managed the survival is up today because been in several groups that all failed hard, this seems to stem from the fact that robots don't drop the oxygen tanks very often if at all. Killing massive swaths of them and getting maybe 1 tank every 30-40 bots this seems to be impossible no matter what your kill count is. Its not dieing that's the issue or killing the enemies its the lack of oxygen tank drops what so ever, seems like whole mission is skewed to failure... so what is the deal? is it just bad luck or do the robots just not drop oxygen? even grabbing each tank at around 65% will end up failing you around 5 minutes or so left to go... just not enough tanks to succeed. 

made it with the non-meta loadout (hybrid Oberon, maxed hek, twin grakatas without primed mods, maxed ack&brunt). The party consisted of: 2 medium-experienced players (186 and 197 kills), one [censored] leecher (14 kills), who simply dropped dead, spammed the group chat with nonsense, and resurrected when I was already standing at the evac point, and me (463 kills).

Must confess, It wasn't easy. I died twice (both times at the last 2 minutes), one team mate exhausted all of their revives, when the other wasted 3 revives. 

IMO: Despite playing with a jerk, it was an interesting run

That mission is doable with standart Excalibur loadout without any arcanes or other divine weapons. You just need to find a defendable position. Still it is hard though. I died 2 times just because I tried to revive other people. You either need to find a group that defends the same room or a group nobody cares about anyone else.