The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Poll: Do you agree with the nerfs? 1000 votes in

izzatuw

I was skeptical about them, over time I accepted it and came to conclusion that perhappes it really is for the best. People are just too addicted to powers, and powers shouldn't take over the gameplay.

Before you desagree with me about how your Excalibur SHOULD be overpowered: don't waste your time. I want nothing to do with you.

Just now, Duduminador said:

I was skeptical about them, over time I accepted it and came to conclusion that perhappes it really is for the best. People are just too addicted to powers, and powers shouldn't take over the gameplay.

Before you desagree with me about how your Excalibur SHOULD be overpowered: don't waste your time. I want nothing to do with you.

Guess the first point makes sense. People are too addicted to power and when there power is weakened it's no surprise that the people that used them would have a knee jerk reaction. 

But Excalibur's nerf was unnecessary 

J/k plz don't kill me

24 minutes ago, Duduminador said:

7 forma in this master swordsman and he will always still run strong. Honestly though my play style changes with every frame I use so I dont see it changing much in the game besides us being swell inventors.

Just now, (XB1)JoeABroke said:

7 forma in this master swordsman and he will always still run strong. Honestly though my play style changes with every frame I use so I dont see it changing much in the game besides us being swell inventors.

Only change I see is that you can no longer sentry turret mode

Trinity was an hard hit, but if we are finally removing the meta, I agree to her changes, so I do for exca eb, valkyr hysteria and mirage prism. Mag rework could have been much better.

I'm waiting for Nova, Wukong and Limbo reworks.  

And frankly I think that one of the master issue in warframe is how the energy is handled , that is a top priority mechanic which needs rework.

Edited by LordCloud00

3 minutes ago, LordCloud00 said:

Trinity was an hard hit, but if we are finally removing the meta, I agree to her changes, so I do for exca eb, valkyr hysteria and mirage prism. Mag rework could have been much better.

Nova: Molecular Prime: The 2x damage bonus will last 30 seconds as always. However, the slowing portion only lasts for 10 secs. Using M Prime on an already primed enemy will not refresh or re-apply the slowing portion.

8 minutes ago, LordCloud00 said:

And frankly I think that one of the master issue in warframe is how the energy is handled , that is a top priority mechanic which needs rework.

I'd prefer a rework after most content doesn't require spamming any abilities of any sort.

If you're telling me you can do raids without ability spamming than I tip my hat to you but as of now it's almost near impossible.

I'd have like to see no range cap on trinity for her blessing and personally have natural talent built into her as i find her very slow in doing the animations for her skills. On low levels this dont mean much but when you are doing higher level enemies and you are getting swamped that split second always makes a difference to me, especially against corpus techs. I always use natural talent in my build and the difference is great for my play style and I am sure others would appreciate it also. 

Mag i've not played so I cant comment just yet but she doesn't scale like before I believe so for those who like to do longer runs/endurance runs this will obviously be a problem. 

Excal spin attacks shouldnt cost anything, low range anyway and having additional costs when his turret mode has been removed is more than enough

The next question I have been thinking is when there are new events and clans are obviously competing how will they flare when warframes dont scale or survive as long? Does this mean enemies will be the same in terms of scaling and damage or will the requirements for obtaining a trophy be lower? Are we going to be forced to use Loki master race and ivara all the time to not be instantly killed due to them being invisible?

Personally the players and DE themselves need to decide if a level cap should be introduced so things can be balanced fairly and correctly as currently there is no point going further than 20 mins/waves in terms of rewards. DE knows or can easily see the average time players stay in missions whether it be survival or defense, based on that, cap the enemies slightly higher and it would probably solve alot of these current issues. The way I see it, if enemies scale then so should frames. If they don't then we need to have an enemy cap. There are the higher geared players like myself who like to squeeze more out of one key rather than blow 3 keys doing say 20 min runs each time so obviously players like myself dont want to be handicapped by having too low of an enemy. Of course enemy AI could and should be looked at as that would totally change the game no matter what the enemy level, so this also is another question that needs to be answered by DE.  Once the foundation is laid down this would allow DE time to devote man power and resources to other areas of the game rather than going back and forth with frames, powers etc. Many of their projects/time scales are way off from there expected releases, so maybe this could help to release contents/updates much faster and more efficiently. 

13 hours ago, (XB1)neldogger38 said:

when are the enemy getting nerfed? lvl 50 week guns shouldn't be killing tenno's. I want their guns. or mods they use. offspreys? again nerf mag but not them? they do the same thing.

level 50 is difficult for you?  breh.... I use my mk1 braton on them.... not joking. 

Spoiler

"git gud" is a necessary comment

On 5/29/2016 at 11:06 PM, izzatuw said:

Disclaimer: 
This poll only represents the vocal minority of the forums users.

The rest of the playerbase are having too much fun playing the game and just doing what gamers do, relearn, adapt and overcome.

21 hours ago, EmptyDevil said:

Nova: Molecular Prime: The 2x damage bonus will last 30 seconds as always. However, the slowing portion only lasts for 10 secs. Using M Prime on an already primed enemy will not refresh or re-apply the slowing portion.

That means people can just keep spamming it every 10 seconds. Unless you mean they can only be primed once, But that would kill the ability.

2 minutes ago, Hazzlenut said:

That means people can just keep spamming it every 10 seconds. Unless you mean they can only be primed once, But that would kill the ability.

I think you're confused. M Prime does more than just slowing the enemy.

While Excals was fair, the slide attack was a step too far. Mag losing her scaling was a hard hit, plus her new kit makes crush so.... underwhelming. Volt got an equally bad ult that just excels at different things than overload did, not to mention that his shock/shield synergy does nothing. Valkyr was a step in the right direction. Trinity.. i don't mind her changes, i just think they should have removed well of life for something else (that power is borderline irrelevant and it buffs the enemy health xD).

so yeah. some of them are all right some of them are..... really Scott? you need an entire playerbase to tell you these changes are bad?? i'd love to meet your playtesters one day and see what exactly they test.

20 hours ago, EmptyDevil said:

I think you're confused. M Prime does more than just slowing the enemy.

I know it gives x2 damage. I was more hinting towards your "10 sec" duration obviously. Thus spamming ability to keep them slowed.

Might work better that they go from Slow > faster or normal speed over the duration but can only be primed once. If you dont kill em by that time(30 seconds), then tough luck.

Am I mistaken or does the poll show a more or less 66% approval rate to the changes of all who took part? So where is "the vast majority of the community is against this" hiding?

Vast majority of the comunity on a forums which represents a minor portion of the comunity. dis logic.

Edited by Hazzlenut