Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Weapon Parts Farming

Bl4zko

Hey everyone,

I've been playing a bit with archwings lately and I'm trying to farm the last pieces of the weapons I need and I've been struggling a bit to acquire what's left. Basically the Onorix Handle and the Decurion Barrel are the only things left for me.

The drop rates in the Archwing missions are very low and I have some ideas to share that maybe DE could change to make life just a bit easier for us when farming the Archwing weapons.

So, we currently have 2 Archwing Missions that don't drop any parts of Archwing weapons, so maybe they could split the gear into those 2 missions (Saturn, Pandora and Mercury, Caduceus).

Or maybe just change the current missions we have so they always drop an Archwing weapon part so we always get a part, I've ran Jupiter, Galilea like 5 times in a row without getting a single part, and it's a bit exhausting to keep running the same mission over and over again and sometimes not getting a single part.

The current missions that don't always drop a weapon part are: Mobile Defense (Earth, Erpo), Mobile Defense (Mars, Syrtis), Exterminate (Venus, Montes), Sabotage (Jupiter, Galilea).

P.S: Didn't come here to cry about the low drop rates D:

Just throwing out an idea out there, so that maybe DE could make the farming a little less painful in terms of repeating a mission without getting a Archwing part as reward.

With all the changes coming to Archwing in U19, there's not only going to be more missions to play, but DE have stated that they'll greatly reduce the grind for Archwing gear, one way or another. So if I were you I'd look forward to that if you can't handle the farming at the moment.

5 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

With all the changes coming to Archwing in U19, there's not only going to be more missions to play, but DE have stated that they'll greatly reduce the grind for Archwing gear, one way or another. So if I were you I'd look forward to that if you can't handle the farming at the moment.

Ah nice thanks for the heads up, might end up in just doing that. Spamming the same mission more than 15-20 times in a row is not healthy xD.

47 minutes ago, BlAzk0 said:

Ah nice thanks for the heads up, might end up in just doing that. Spamming the same mission more than 15-20 times in a row is not healthy xD.

*Vauban Prime farming intensifies*

Yea I don't really care for the way archwing works atm, so we will see. I just want the MR.

I hear ya, still need a Centaur Blade and one more Onorix Blade for those weapons, but I'm really not a fan of Archwing, and I keep putting it off. maybe once I finish my formacolypse on my arsenal I'll go round to grabbing the last remaining Archwing weapons (still need Prisma Veritux for MR, it's been sold a few times but never had enough Ducats, and never really cared)

1 hour ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

DE have stated that they'll greatly reduce the grind for Archwing gear, one way or another

have they now... let's hope that statement actually carries weight this time.