Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Melee - What weapons do you want?

Koed

13 minutes ago, -CM-Emptiness said:

Haha well its a nice design, fits in with stealth style and the grip-stance looks awesome :P Maybe if another nikana isn't viable, something within that category would still be cool, since Red Veil is like the epitome of Ninjas lel.

nikanas are kitanas and ninjas never used those lol thats a samurai weapon

4 minutes ago, cookieknife said:

nikanas are kitanas and ninjas never used those lol thats a samurai weapon

lel no need to be so specific with the details, this ain't a history class xD My point was I find it fitting of a stealth-style weapon, perhaps not so much in function, but certainly in visuals.

3 hours ago, Koed said:

Atterax - would love this and maybe a second look at whipstances as they are a bit neh atm.

Saw this coming the instant I saw the thread title.

I'm against it. The Atterax is already one of the best melee weapons in the game; the Syndicate weapon should be something that isn't already stupidly strong.

Something like a Vaykor Amphis or a Vaykor Ripkas would be awesome.

Just now, That1Cactus said:

Anything but Telos Boltace. Please let's not have Telos Boltace. I am begging for the non-existence of Telos Boltace.

Sadly it's the obvious choice, all the arbiters weapons are just boring or &#!.

10 minutes ago, Shreiko said:

Sadly it's the obvious choice, all the arbiters weapons are just boring or &#!.

I honestly never got the Arbiter's obsession with bolt weapons. For a syndicate emphasizing on warrior discipline, wouldn't they have a weapon that's difficult to wield but deadly when mastered? Like the Vectis or the Lex?

Akbolto and Boltor are just.....why?

1 minute ago, Siideriu said:

Galatine is already an overpowered weapon so I doubt they'll be adding a syndicate proc for it.

But....muh greatsword fetish.

Besides if the Synoid Simulor can exist, I can still dream.

Edited by Alma_Elma

I would love to see a Vaykor Ack and Brunt or Machete (Which honestly that whole weapon class needs a serious buff). The Atterax and Sheev might be cool too.

The Ack and Sheev would make a lot of sense. Since the SM is the Shield that defends. And well can't think of a more humiliating way to defeat a Grineer Commander than getting a shiv in the back, "Eu Tu Brute?" and all that.

32 minutes ago, SortaRandom said:

Saw this coming the instant I saw the thread title.

I'm against it. The Atterax is already one of the best melee weapons in the game; the Syndicate weapon should be something that isn't already stupidly strong.

Something like a Vaykor Amphis or a Vaykor Ripkas would be awesome.

Its just that you never really see anyone use it cause whips arent popular - probably due to their stances. Plus I dont think its THAT strong anymore with the power creep these days...

19 minutes ago, Koed said:

Plus I dont think its THAT strong anymore with the power creep these days...

You'd be surprised. 100k-500k crits with every slide attack (on unarmored enemies, at least) is nothing to sniff at.

At least you have to aim and reload with Tonkor. Atterax is just as much nuke without the downsides.

Vaykor Machete... naw, Im just kidden with ya. If anything, either a Vaykor Atterax, or Vaykor Amphis. My reasoning, what better way to get payback than for your oppressors to see, in their final moments, their weapon of oppression, modified by "traitors", being used to tear their heads apart.

Cant say what I would like to see from Arbitors or Suda, so moving on.

Secura Prova or Lecta, with hopefully a new Machete stance for the prova.

Rakta Venka or maybe a variant of Hate, like Rakta Reaper.

Sancti Dual Kamas or Tipedo (Tipedo is a good weapon, but I dont know how many people actually have one, and how many kept it instead of making lesion with it.)

Ninkondi (all the blast procs!), Bo ( loves using the Bo Prime pre movement 2.0), Gram (it holds a special place in my heart, as outclassed as it is), Plasma Sword (just because I really like the design, ever since it was shared with the Gram), Glaive (thrown weapons are fun).