Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Hikou Prime

Mazrou

Question

13 answers to this question

replace no return with fire mod so u can have corrosive to strip armor and fire for that small "cc" and dmg to health since puncture based weapon like hikou isn't that good against hp

then just maxout all the mods and forma few times and ur good to go :P

Just now, Hemmo67 said:

replace no return with fire mod so u can have corrosive to strip armor and fire for that small "cc" and dmg to health since puncture based weapon like hikou isn't that good against hp

then just maxout all the mods and forma few times and ur good to go :P

i am using it because when i face high armor units its hard to kill them with my main weapon (dread) unless i aim for a head shot but am little lazy for that so as i have seen the hikou helped me sooo much against armored units 

2 minutes ago, ashrah said:

just remove no return put  1 more lement and insted of gunslinger put anemic agility 90% fire rate... all rest is good.. yes  hikou p is pretty good

thanks i have never heard of anemic agility i will check it out

FWIW, here's my general use build:

Hornet Strike, Barrel Diffusion, Lethal Torrent (duh, BTW rank dat HS up ASAP)
Convulsion, Jolt, Pistol Pestilence (gotta make use of that nice status chance)
Primed Heated Charge (if you only have regular, maybe replace Jolt with Scorch for symmetry lol)
Concealed Explosives (!!!)

No real need for +Fire Rate & Ammo Mutation IMO when you could use 2x damage Mods instead,
also +60% (No Return) of one base damage type is far less effective than +90% (or +60% with a status boost) based on the total base damage.

Im not a fan of bullet travel weapons, but is hikou p realy a high end game weapon?and what we define end game?Sortie 3?

My Lex prime one shots (Tripple MS + Headshot, no red crit) LvL 75 Heavy gunners...

If you're really serious about using HikouP beyond a portable clusterbomb launcher:

Replace Gunslinger with Pistol Pestilence/Jolt to augment corrosion and status chance.

Replace No Return with Bore for better DPS output. If you can't afford one, replace it with an ice mod to tear through shields and better tear through alloy armor.

I strongly recommend you do not get Concealed Explosives if you intend to make this into a reliable backup weapon.

9 minutes ago, Alma_Elma said:

If you're really serious about using HikouP beyond a portable clusterbomb launcher:

Replace Gunslinger with Pistol Pestilence/Jolt to augment corrosion and status chance.

Replace No Return with Bore for better DPS output. If you can't afford one, replace it with an ice mod to tear through shields and better tear through alloy armor.

I strongly recommend you do not get Concealed Explosives if you intend to make this into a reliable backup weapon.

Yeah, its a really nice combination to Rekt enemies in some situations. I suggested Concealed explosives, cuz I was using it and its really fun watch how enemies been surrounded by explosions :P

Oh and btw, they lose theyr health really fast, I always pick hikou p in void runs (t2,3,4) and it always help me alot.

Edited by DwayneWalsh

57 minutes ago, Gonjero said:

More firerate on the Hikou Prime is bad for your ammocount if your not careful, especially on higher levels where you have to repeatedly take out enemies again and again. Consider looking into a ammo conversion mod if you find that your having ammo trouble.

Also you can replace the Pathogen Rounds with a Venomous Clip, its less damage but its also more status which will help you trigger corrosives armor stripping proc more often. If you also get more space consider switching out the No Return mod with Deep Freeze. Grineer units use two different kind of armor which have different elemental resistances and they are named Ferrite armor and Alloy armor. Corrosive damage is best against Ferrite armor (75%+ damage modifier) and Radiation is best against Alloy armor (75%+ modifier) but its not possible to make both of these elements at the same time with elemental mods. Cold damage however have a 25%+ bonus against Alloy armor which is more than what Puncture damage have, it only have a 15%+ bonus damage against it. Cold damage also have a 25% damage bonus against regular shields which makes the Corrosive and Cold combo very effective in the void where enemies can have both shields and armor.

1 hour ago, Gonjero said:

The speed boost provided by a maxed Lethal torrent is more than enough for HikouP, which is already fast by itself. Putting Anemic agility is just unnecessary overkill in the face of making your ninja stars more versatile.