The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pls dont choose and use Frost if you cant keep your bubble up all the time in the first 20 waves!

G4d0

For hell's sake.

Snowglobe stacks. If you really did test this you'd realise. As you stack, the more health the globe has. It's even on Snow Globe's Wiki Page.

" Snow Globes created inside existing globes do not count toward the maximum number of instances, and Snow Globe's health can stack with repeated casts until reaching a maximum combined health of 1,000,000. "

Soruce: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Snow_Globe

Very bottom.

31 minutes ago, Censium said:

For hell's sake.

Snowglobe stacks. If you really did test this you'd realise. As you stack, the more health the globe has. It's even on Snow Globe's Wiki Page.

" Snow Globes created inside existing globes do not count toward the maximum number of instances, and Snow Globe's health can stack with repeated casts until reaching a maximum combined health of 1,000,000. "

Soruce: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Snow_Globe

Very bottom.

Ah geez I thought the cap used to be 2 mil, when did that change ~,~

8 hours ago, trieuazn0 said:

like i said, as a common frost player, you cannot See the Bubble with a Dark Colour.

Also, the power indicator only shows for the last globe placed up, which will be a common thing when you are activly Reviving Hallway heroes or other players in the later Waves. please take other factors into consideration before informing other players

You know you should destroy those other bubbles immediately after reviving the player right? Then you have the health of your original globe displayed again. Dark globe color is a nonissue. Please gitgud before informing other players.

9 hours ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

Not as bad as when a player puts a bubble up with the clear intent to play defensively... only to hike it over to the spawn door and sit there camping while a bunch of other enemies invade from the other spawn doors.

Nah, worst part is players bullet sponging enemies under Ancients auras.
"Need ammo pad! Anyone?"

4 hours ago, Vuli said:

You know you should destroy those other bubbles immediately after reviving the player right? Then you have the health of your original globe displayed again. Dark globe color is a nonissue. Please gitgud before informing other players.

Perhaps you don't know this, or if they changed it as Recent.

Using Black/Dark Energy Colour with a Frost snow Globe makes it Almost Crystal Clear. the only Visual Queue a Frost player can see if the Globe is still up is if they move to the edges of a globe and spot a Glinting light Shining off the Globe itself.

Actually, i wonder if you guys even Do Defence mission with frost now.

in my own experience the only time i've had to Restore the Current Globe was During the Start/End of the wave or when i notice the Defense pod is getting Damaged. If you are actively looking at your skills while trying to take out Mobs you are clearing Doing something wrong

Edited by trieuazn0
Adding more to the text

I would have to say that yes it is EVERYONES job to protect the objective. However, I can play a Frost and get most kills, without my bubble having ever been down for longer than five seconds. That's why the meter is there. It's just like with any other warframe, you fight, glance, fight, glance, fight, glance. It is in no way difficult to keep up with that UNLESS! Someone is an idiot and doesn't know when they should get in a globe when shiz gets real and they go down. Frost of course would be expected to run to their aid because...well globe. I wont go down reviving you. Still yet, I rarely have issues with Frost.

33 minutes ago, trieuazn0 said:

in my own experience the only time i've had to Restore the Current Globe was During the Start/End of the wave or when i notice the Defense pod is getting Damaged. If you are actively looking at your skills while trying to take out Mobs you are clearing Doing something wrong

49 minutes ago, rawr1254 said:

"Im gonna Regret Arguing with people Online"

Let me guess, you are one of those players who when they do a tower Defence mission the 4 Frames you want is Frost, Slow Nova, Loki and trinity

Wow. I'm kinda surprised about people saying "Let them play how they want!", "Lol not everyone sits afk at the pod...", "One trick pony is not fun"

I'm asking...how do those "non afk" players like to play then? With the intention to lose? Let me tell you something. You don't need to sit afk at the pod to be a good frost. The only thing you have to do is take care of the pod and of your globe. Frost is like the last defence for the pod and should be treated as such. 

I can still be active in killing, slowing enemies with my ice wave augment or freezing them when things get heavy. And it even is fun. But seeing a high MR frost not being able to have a globe up is disturbing. I can accept it when the frost at least notices it by himself and casts a new globe (still shouldn't happen). But when you see how the globe is gone for like 30 seconds and you have to remind him to recast it...now this is a crime.

Long story short: You don't have to be an afk globe spammer to be a good frost. Just do your job properly like everyone else should do theirs and everything's fine.

16 hours ago, G4d0 said:

If you cant keep the bubble up in the 1st 20 waves, pls dont choose frost choose other frame instead. Dont just cast your bubble once and think ok i'm done my job. Thanks!

First off all, not everyone run's the typical Frost. Second of all, Frost is not the only member of the team with a job. I noticed that alot while playing Frost, everyone want to run off and do their own thing, leaving you alone to defend a point. One reason why I don't like playing frost because people expect you to carry them through the entirety of a mission. 

11 hours ago, trieuazn0 said:

"Im gonna Regret Arguing with people Online"

Let me guess, you are one of those players who when they do a tower Defence mission the 4 Frames you want is Frost, Slow Nova, Loki and trinity

Lol, I haven't played Frost for good couple months. I never host(at least not defenses). And I've only played Volt/Mag since the rework. And I really dont care if we have a Frost since a Ancient Specter can work just as well if not better lol.

I tend to not care who I run with since usually people want to play what they want to play. :]

Edited by rawr1254

20 hours ago, trieuazn0 said:

Perhaps you don't know this, or if they changed it as Recent.

Using Black/Dark Energy Colour with a Frost snow Globe makes it Almost Crystal Clear. the only Visual Queue a Frost player can see if the Globe is still up is if they move to the edges of a globe and spot a Glinting light Shining off the Globe itself.

Actually, i wonder if you guys even Do Defence mission with frost now.

DE changed it "recently" (after almost three years with this game my idea of "recently" might not exactly be the same as that of others though) as it's no longer "crystal clear" when using black as energy colour (certainly not as clear as it used to be). Or maybe my colourblindness is an advantage here as I have little trouble telling when my (black) globe is gone (and if in doubt just recast, or glance at the meter, it's there for a reason).

Moreover the monitor of the Frost user is likely also a factor in how easy it is to discern a black snowglobe...