Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternatives to Draco,Ceres?

Shogunslinger

Question

I'm sure this has appeared a billion times, and I've read some draco threads about alternatives, but I really didn't get any specific alternatives and why they worked better. 

I'm trying to stay away from Draco, Ceres. The toxicity there is just as bad as sorties, if not worse. I can't tell you how many time's I've been called a "Pug grunt" amongst other beautiful terms for wanting to have more than 1 point captured at once.

That aside, I'm tired of staring at the same environment and Draco is really boring. Capture x amount of points, cheese with a trin or some other specialty frame, stay in tenno affinity range, kill stuff, rinse and repeat until wave 4.

Long story short, Draco is boring and full of "lovely players", and I really want to get away from it to rank up items. I've seen some guides on here about farming and in some of the Draco threads in this section mention alternatives, but never a thread that really catered to it specifically. 

If any of you could provide alternatives to getting away from that place, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Edited by Shogunslinger

10 answers to this question

I'd say survivals are generally your best pick, as long as you stay in that dreaded tenno affinity range.

• Nuovo, Ceres for high level.
  • Selkie and Yemaja(?), Seda. Easy to kill and still a good amount of affinity.
  • Akkad, Eris. High level, but staying on the container will make it easy. (If you don't know what I mean, ask the people there. There are usually squads playing in that node.)
  • Sechura, Hieracon, Gabii, Seimeni. Pretty good dark sectors, but again, high level. Can be a pain at ~15:00 with those pesky ancients.
  • Orokin Derelict Defense or Void Sur/Def, if you want to get affinity and something else.
  • And of course, the easiest but probably least efficient, Appolodorus, Mercury. A lot of spawns but still a walk in the park. Low affinity gain, however.

2 minutes ago, Shogunslinger said:

The toxicity there

Or maybe someone's terrible at understanding primitive concepts.

Anyway, if your religion forbids you to do casual Draco, you can do any survival, preferably infested one, as they are easier. Choice either on ODS or DSS - first drops Nova Systems once in a year, second - Life Strike twice a year and some resources. Obviously, it's better suited for leveling the frame. However, due to recent change, I don't think you'd have any problems with leveling new/formaed weapon there.

Spy missions are great especially for weapons. I usually just take weapons I want to level into whatever else I'm doing. Defense always works great ofc. If you want to level them from 0 to max in one run you genreally have to go longer in most endless missions, so if you really need that then you probably still have to go to draco.

Depending on what you're looking for, but Appollodourus on Mercury is a solid one but you need to go at least 30mins to notice real gains, have taken a unranked frame from 0-10 in 30mins there. But after that you really need to find survival/defense missions on higher planet for better gains...that and use the void.

56 minutes ago, Shogunslinger said:

I can't tell you how many time's I've been called a "Pug grunt" amongst other beautiful terms for wanting to have more than 1 point captured at once.

Lol! This really made me laugh, don't worry we all passed through that stage, just a learning curve in warframe don't let it get to you, it's very much normal :)

BRkqJw2_700wa_0.gif