Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Don't know what to do till U19

Velaire

Question

Mastered almost every weapons and warframes in the game.

Most of my frames are formad

Sortie missions are getting bored..

Right now, I'm just farming formas for my own dojo...

Rly looking forward U19. Hopefully it will be soon.

18 answers to this question

if you rly are getting bored of stuff, perhaps consider taking a break for a while. its better than forcing yourself to play content your bored of atm, doing that just makes things worse. no real sign of when U19 will be tho, could be this month, could be next month, not much choice but to wait until they're ready to release it

Well a lot of people have great ideas!  Take a siesta and keep an eye out on the forums for U19 to hit.

What I'm doing is getting my resources prepared for U19 in my dojo in anticipation for new rooms to hit with this update... don't know if there will be, but I try to look on the brighter side :).

Fomra ALL THE THINGS!!!

Build a 6 forma braton prime, build a god tier Oberon, get 1million plat, get 1 million ducats.

do raids and get all the arcanes, do sorites and build great lenses for all your prime warframes.

The world of warframe is full of possibilities.

3 hours ago, Velaire said:

Mastered almost every weapons and warframes in the gam

Just work towards raising your mastery (if you're not 22 there're still things to do) so just get everything, complete all the trophies, experiment with different builds, try to make the ultimate loadout, fashionframe etc.. Warframe has endless possibilities they just need something to keep you motivated to play, which is often the issue end-game. But if you're bored out its up to you anyways.

Train against sentient squads in simulator room, im telling ya, they are real pain in the $@@ on level 40 and above.

go 1 v 1 with them and after each victory increase their level by 5...........its a good excercise, it will be usefull 1 day