Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity's Model Got Overdone

The_Markie

So I've just got my Trinity like just hours ago and I must say it does have a good appearance. But the problem is the "dress" thingie of Trinity got considerably overdone. The back of the dress got so thick that it makes trinity looks fat, and heavy and insect-ish. Overally, the whole dress really doesn't make Trinity looks smooth and slim like a "ninja" or a "Tenno" at all. It just makes her looks unnecessarily accesorized. She currently looks like she's gonna make EXTREMELY LOUD NOISES from walking with that outfit.

I'm just hoping that you guys can make her a little bit "lighter" and more graceful as a female Tenno should be.

Anyone thinking the same as me?

Lol, Kiafis. I'm similar.

Still, imho, trinity just needs an alt blade skirt. I strongly dislike the flattened rad roach shell on her butt. Seeing it sway while playing her makes me want to rip it off and "kill it with fire"! :P

... I actually love her tail... Of course, having a second skin where she lacks it would be fine with me.

Agreed. While I love her look as she is(aside from Aura helm), I don't mind another skin without the tail and would probably get it anyway.

Agreed. While I love her look as she is(aside from Aura helm), I don't mind another skin without the tail and would probably get it anyway.

... I actually love her tail... Of course, having a second skin where she lacks it would be fine with me.

What I'm saying that the default model should be redone a little bit and make the Trinity less "unnecessarily accessorized".

Home-made Trinity:

eruLj41.jpg

I love Trinity the way she is and I'm glad Mynki says he loves her too. If they ever add more costumes, that would be nice too.

It's Rebecca's sister :p

Maybe it won't be so bad when we get animations. Maybe it'll get worse... O-o

If it makes you feel better, they gave Saryn, a WARframe, high heels.

It's remarkably dumb when you think about it, though it explains why she's so god damned slow.

Well if Kerrigan can be badass in high heels so can Saryn

OT: I think Trinity's skirt is fine. What really needs to change though is her dfc. She's too tall for that. I think either she needs to be shorter or her breasts should be bigger.