Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

24 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

An Excursion could work. If you wanted to mini DM a session of them exploring the tower. 

By mini-DM I mean run your planned lore for the towers past me and we'll see if it works with established lore.

Well i kiiiiiinda want to save these towers for into their own rp. So for now i don't really feel that confident about doing this little Excursion, well at least not with a whole tower. ^^'

Edited by kyrozon

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

An Excursion could work. If you wanted to mini DM a session of them exploring the tower. 

By mini-DM I mean run your planned lore for the towers past me and we'll see if it works with established lore.

2 hours ago, kyrozon said:

Well i kiiiiiinda want to save these towers for into their own rp. So for now i don't really feel that confident about doing this little Excursion, well at least not with a whole tower. ^^'

Well, it's up to you two. I could go for half a tower if you like, Kyrozon. Could include archwing then, even. As in the one that presumeably sustained very heavy damage. If not, well, any alternatives are fine really.

So, while we're waiting, what about playing a game "Ask a character?" 

The rule is simple: you ask a question, and someone answers it as their character(s). Then the person that answered asks their question. The question may be different: long, short, complicated, short, serious, funny, etc.

Let's have an easy one: Are you a kubrow or a kavat person?

Mutalist pets would probably not be allowed on the surface. Kubrows and Kavats, including feral, are allowed. One could even roleplay as an ex grineer Drahk master if they wanted.

Moa's and other proxies would of course be allowed, though probably not in large numbers.

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Mutalist pets would probably not be allowed on the surface. Kubrows and Kavats, including feral, are allowed. One could even roleplay as an ex grineer Drahk master if they wanted.

Moa's and other proxies would of course be allowed, though probably not in large numbers.

Hummm, I see, and if say someone wanted a Infested pet (Maybe lore rise), whuold they have to be contaminated? (Like Syarn is, technically, due to she has Infested stuff on her, of the feral kavats are also infested) 

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ok-doike, I;'ll stick with Kavat then ^^

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

small qeastion, is it possbile for NPC like Assassins to attack people?, Stalker/Zaunuka, Syndicates or otherwise? 

Can you elaborate more. Send a message if you need to keep it secret.

Well, never tried something like this before. Was wondering if I could try my hand at something like this at some point and your relatively relaxed setting piques my interest as a begginner. If there is room for one more, I do have a question to ask this "Threads" big forums bosses.

7 hours ago, Unus said:

Well, never tried something like this before. Was wondering if I could try my hand at something like this at some point and your relatively relaxed setting piques my interest as a begginner. If there is room for one more, I do have a question to ask this "Threads" big forums bosses.

There is always room for another person.

What is your question?

Ah, brilliant! Yes, uh, are there any Orokin or pre-Orokin ruins of some degree or caliber lieing sprawled about above/below/within your little world? Just something I'd wish to use to "spice-up" my character.

Woke up my bastards

35 minutes ago, Unus said:

Ah, brilliant! Yes, uh, are there any Orokin or pre-Orokin ruins of some degree or caliber lieing sprawled about above/below/within your little world? Just something I'd wish to use to "spice-up" my character.

There is a orokin era terraforming device somewhere on the planet (or even below the surface). And there are probably some orokin-built tunnels and other pieces of infrastructure

Ah! Brilliant! If it is at as you say, my fellow Hund should now have a reason to take a rail trip to Phenix. Just need to finalize a few minor details and he should be puttering along in one of his many body's shortly.

29 minutes ago, Unus said:

Ah! Brilliant! If it is at as you say, my fellow Hund should now have a reason to take a rail trip to Phenix. Just need to finalize a few minor details and he should be puttering along in one of his many body's shortly.

Although the Terraformer's location is a mystery. There are no structures, however there are newly constructed facilities of orokin design.