Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Time Challenge: Ground Finishers Only!

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, Roboplus said:

Banshee_NEf_zpsf6qua5to.png

K95WxwA.jpg

-----

Anyways, this might be the first Prime Time Challenge I participate in. Though if I may ask, are we allowed to do it with friends so long as they follow the ground finisher only rule too?

Edited by LazerSkink

I gave it a shot and failed. Not sure if I want to retry.. 

It's annoying when you're standing right above a downed enemy, looking at them, and when you press E for that ground finisher.. a normal melee attack comes out instead. 

...Can we please get a different key for finishers?  Or at least a prompt like stealth finishers have? 

7 hours ago, Windspike said:

Looks like Limbo is good for something.

Damn, I was going to do the exact same thing on the exact same map (though different melee) with a friend. Might still do.

Edited by LazerSkink

13 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

----

Anyways, this might be the first Prime Time Challenge I participate in. Though if I may ask, are we allowed to do it with friends so long as they follow the ground finisher only rule too?

Yes, you can bring friends along if they agree to Ground Finishers kills only  :)

Doubt that this would count since I didn't manage to kill everything with ground finishers but, it's kinda impossible to do it on anything other than grineer tilesets and that's pretty boring. So I just did this one for fun. I tried it in the Void

Died once in the beginning because I didn't know that Ancient Healers make its allies immune to knockdowns. Learned something new at least. 

Edited by Luneth

I originally tried Limbo myself, but I decided to go with Hydroid overall.  Oh, the underestimated abilities they have...

Luneth, the reason I went with Grineer (and probably the others), is because the other 3 factions have flying enemies that you cannot perform a ground finisher on. Orokin (Drones), Corpus (Ospreys), and Infested (Ospreys).  The only Grineer enemy that would pose an issue would be Rollers, but I did not come across any on this node.

2 hours ago, (PS4)azul86sapphire said:

I originally tried Limbo myself, but I decided to go with Hydroid overall.  Oh, the underestimated abilities they have...

Luneth, the reason I went with Grineer (and probably the others), is because the other 3 factions have flying enemies that you cannot perform a ground finisher on. Orokin (Drones), Corpus (Ospreys), and Infested (Ospreys).  The only Grineer enemy that would pose an issue would be Rollers, but I did not come across any on this node.

Oh I know. I tried corpus too.. Bursas can't be knocked down either so those can't be killed with ground finishers as well. It's kinda impossible on anything other than the Grineer. 

This is supposed to a challenge though and doing it on Grineer isn't very challenging in my opinion. People try to find the easy way to do things too often. Easy is boring for me though so I'd rather have fun doing something different and failing at it than copying everyone else.  

Edited by Luneth

Some accidental deaths were unavoidable, but most died from ground finishers.

Watch in 720p because 1080p has some issues with playback.

There's a bug at 4:10 where Grineer can turn instantly on Ramparts.

Edited by LifeNine
Highlighting a bug with Ramparts

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 8:12 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Can you complete an Exterminate mission using only Ground Finishers? Prove it!

15:41 - 35:54

Rules:
- Kills must come from Ground Finishers

ez jat kittag