Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Bladestorm best build

(XBOX)SLIM PR1ME

Question

I just started using Ash Prime. I am trying to figure out what the best build is for bladestorm.  Would anyone be kind enough to post up some builds?  I will probably use this as one of my main damage frames on sorties and such.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

16 answers to this question

Here are 2 very easy build that require 0 formas and work easily even without trinity. The builds are also very similar, only difference is the strength vs range setup.

If you are bladestorming enemies under lvl 60 then there is no point for a lot of power strength because they get instakilled anyway. For sorties where there are higher lvl enemies just reduce range and add more strength and that's it.

SXreo8C.png

49 minutes ago, DesuTronic said:

Here are 2 very easy build that require 0 formas and work easily even without trinity. The builds are also very similar, only difference is the strength vs range setup.

If you are bladestorming enemies under lvl 60 then there is no point for a lot of power strength because they get instakilled anyway. For sorties where there are higher lvl enemies just reduce range and add more strength and that's it.

SXreo8C.png

In the first of the two builds, swap the position of Primed Flow and Fleeting Expertise, and you can add Cunning Drift or Power Drift to your Exilus slot.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)B0XMAN517 said:

A weapon with body count is almost a must for a bladestorm build.

Screenshot 1

1 minute ago, ashrah said:

this is best build for blade storm

Uhm, not really, wasting a slot for Rising Storm when Body Count does the exact same thing better on a build that has 22.5% duration is hardly optimal. Same with Primed Flow - hardly a necessity with capped efficiency. And the aura makes no sense. Why the hell CP? All damage dealt by Ash in endgame situations completely bypasses armour on its own (Shuriken's Bleed, Bladestorm's entire damage, Teleport-triggered finishers). On top of that, Steel Charge gives its bonus to Bladestorm and not using it is losing you a net +60% to your total damage (due to the fact it's the only modifier of its kind on Bladestorm), more if you do it with a team and have 3 CPs+3 Coaction Drifts on top of that Steel Charge.

Out with that Primed Flow, same with Rising Storm, raise both Fleeting Expertise and Streamline to max rank (hardly gonna change a thing since your duration is crap anyway), get in Blind Rage at rank 2 to keep that efficiency at max, and then another one on preference - i like to have Fatal Teleport with a Life Strike+Covert Lethalty dagger to make self-heal faster, with Zenurik never to run out of energy.

wen u

12 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

Uhm, not really, wasting a slot for Rising Storm when Body Count does the exact same thing better on a build that has 22.5% duration is hardly optimal. Same with Primed Flow - hardly a necessity with capped efficiency. And the aura makes no sense. Why the hell CP? All damage dealt by Ash in endgame situations completely bypasses armour on its own (Shuriken's Bleed, Bladestorm's entire damage, Teleport-triggered finishers). On top of that, Steel Charge gives its bonus to Bladestorm and not using it is losing you a net +60% to your total damage (due to the fact it's the only modifier of its kind on Bladestorm), more if you do it with a team and have 3 CPs+3 Coaction Drifts on top of that Steel Charge.

Out with that Primed Flow, same with Rising Storm, raise both Fleeting Expertise and Streamline to max rank (hardly gonna change a thing since your duration is crap anyway), get in Blind Rage at rank 2 to keep that efficiency at max, and then another one on preference - i like to have Fatal Teleport with a Life Strike+Covert Lethalty dagger to make self-heal faster, with Zenurik never to run out of energy.

if u playing in team u need cz on high lvl....that is team based build

Still nope.

Ash is a DPS frame, if you're team-building for him to do damage you'd still bring only 3 CPs with Coaction Drifts and a Steel Charge for maximum damage. And Rising Storm still stays completely useless... Primed Flow is sorta debatable but even in a team setup you don't need to have that much energy.

n as i'm done reformaing him since i changed my main build... And i basically never use the Bladestorm one since it's so @(*()$ boring anyway.

Anyway my build uses:

• Aura - Steel Charge
  • Exilus - Coaction Drift  
  • Blind Rage r2
  • Transient Fortitude
  • Intensify
  • Stretch
  • Fleeting Expertise
  • Streamline
  • Vitality
  • Fatal Teleport

Strenght 212%, Range 145%, Duration 12.5%, Efficiency 175%

Double Trickery set for permanent invisibility, and a Covert Lethalty Dark Dagger with Life Strike and Body Count to get 15s before counter reset, and in case something goes to S#&$ and i start losing HPs.

With 4 Coaction (since they stack afaik) and 3 CPs you get 100% armour removal and a Steel Charge that buffs your damage by 103.5%, giving you a total damage per attack (including the Bleed Prooc) of 46'378 at 1x combo counter.

Edited by Autongnosis

12 hours ago, (PS4)Shoudalight said:

This is nearly perfect. I completely forgot about Energy Conversion. Kudos.

Still wouldn't use Equilibrium there though, would get another Strenght mod in (Blind Rage r2) OR Cunning Drift for the longer slide casting for faster Bladestorm animations. Or Fatal Teleport for that CL finisher for HPs.

Edited by Autongnosis

Hey thanks man. I used equilibrium, due to the fact that you will take some damage, so each energy pickup is a small addition to health.

Also I ran the orthos prime, got attach speed up to 1.57, with a crit build using body count and blood bath.

I have also started a mastery rank set of videos for ps4, as I found when looking for them most are outdated! Please like and subscribe for more video's :)

Check them out here...