Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

E3 2016?

Sartactics

So what do you guys want to see or expect from E3 this year since last year was a blast? Personally I'm expecting for Destiny's Rise of Iron DLC even though Activision isn't gonna be there, Watch Dogs 2 since who knows? It might be better than the original and some Fallout 4 DLC/content oooorrr... The Elder Scrolls VI (One can dream)

(Also, did DE ever had an E3 booth?)

I want to see some more Horizon Zero Dawn. It looks like it got alot of potential. Really hyped for that game, which is rare for me. Seeing how am cynical about most games these days...

Edited by Ibro156

On 10/06/2016 at 11:36 PM, Sartactics said:

So what do you guys want to see or expect from E3 this year since last year was a blast? Personally I'm expecting for Destiny's Rise of Iron DLC even though Activision isn't gonna be there, Watch Dogs 2 since who knows? It might be better than the original and some Fallout 4 DLC/content oooorrr... The Elder Scrolls VI (One can dream)

(Also, did DE ever had an E3 booth?)

Well they did announce they might have more Doom stuff, didn't hear anything about Fallout though. Dishonored 2 tho :3

1 minute ago, TheErebus. said:

Bored, waiting for uni to start, so I may as well come back (even though Off-topic has become completely destroyed by the horrid forum update)

How did the forum update destroy it again except for the constant resetting of followers and formatting issues? Or are you talking about the 25 posts per pages thing.

4 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

How did the forum update destroy it again except for the constant resetting of followers and formatting issues? Or are you talking about the 25 posts per pages thing.

I'm talking about the first update they made to it. I mean look at Off-topic, it's near barren. Most threads get like 2-10 replies, whereas before it was generally higher than this. 

1 minute ago, TheErebus. said:

I'm talking about the first update they made to it. I mean look at Off-topic, it's near barren. Most threads get like 2-10 replies, whereas before it was generally higher than this. 

True. Though it's probably because people burned out. Also because the follow feature is broken af.

Just now, Skycook3y said:

True. Though it's probably because people burned out. Also because the follow feature is broken af.

I attribute it more to DE making off-topic completely invisible to the recents bar, as well as the downgrade they made to the recent bar in comparison to the old one. 

Just now, TheErebus. said:

I attribute it more to DE making off-topic completely invisible to the recents bar, as well as the downgrade they made to the recent bar in comparison to the old one. 

Oh, forgot recent topics is even a thing. At least we can still get on popular now. That's something I guess