Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

mastery rank 22

unsiezer

Question

So I have played for a long while, and I have been trying to figure out if my mastery rank exp is bugged or Simply I can't reach mastery 22. currently I'm 1204 exp away and that number seems a bit off. I have completed all 260 solar map missions, and I have maxed every single warframe, and weapon (339 items in total) with exception being the founders pack exclusives, and the 2 beta weapons which I can't get. so should I qualify for the 22nd mastery test or be short one item?

7 answers to this question

36 minutes ago, unsiezer said:

So I have played for a long while, and I have been trying to figure out if my mastery rank exp is bugged or Simply I can't reach mastery 22. currently I'm 1204 exp away and that number seems a bit off. I have completed all 260 solar map missions, and I have maxed every single warframe, and weapon (339 items in total) with exception being the founders pack exclusives, and the 2 beta weapons which I can't get. so should I qualify for the 22nd mastery test or be short one item?

The highest possible Mastery without Founders and closed beta gear is MR21 at 1,208,796

That's 1,204 short of MR22. You have reached the peak, and must now wait for new content to raise your mastery any further.

Peak Mastery would be a nice, round number, but the starchart has an unusual amount of mastery connected to it: 14,796.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

Someone had their mastery xp actually bug out recently. It was pointed out that they should check the Codex to verify that all their weapons/companions were actually reflecting Rank 30. 

Go check that right now and double check

i have 22'204 to go till mr22 the only thing i dont have is ether dagger and at this point  not get anytime soon

i dont have brakk yet but working on that

i dont have gorgon wraith/latron wraith/braton vandal and lato vandal

those as far as i can see is all i dont have and cant get really unless they are released some how

my codex shows all others as maxed

Edited by zNightWolfz