Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Darksword, you want some feedback, ill give you some!

ZoneDymo

Whos bright idea was it to have it need a damn dual skana to build?

Like what on earth? I could not even makes this up it makes that little sense.

A dual Dark blade...and you can craft that from a totally unrelated pair of swords....

Yes im salty, salty as hell, I just build the dark dagger and dark sword so I would be ready to build it....and it needs a dual skana?

THIS MAKES NO DAMN SENSE RAAAAAAAAGE.

Honestly this pisses me off to no end, who came up with this, gawd damn it!

3 minutes ago, Magnulast said:

Here's my feedback:

I like the weapon, it's something that fun to use, radiation procs everywhere!

Other than that, it's as useless as the buzlok...except it doesn't have the ability to be split in-mission.

I do enjoy the radiation procs everywhere but see, it does enough damage to kill them in 1 or 2 hits so really the radiation procs are pointless for enemys below lvl 25 lol but it is a fun weapon to use ill agree on that. I just don't like the dual sword stances what so ever...so I mainly use it as a heavy sword but even then it lacks the range of other long swords so I'm kinda "meh" about the weapon. I just like it because it looks amazing no doubt about that.

Well, I suppose on one hand it's a practical choice since the Dual Skana are more easily accessible than the Dark Sword and Dagger, which are tied to random alerts. But on the other hand, it is admittedly strange that a weapon that's literally just two existing weapons taped together doesn't actually use those weapon to build it.

2 hours ago, Paradoxbomb said:

Well, I suppose on one hand it's a practical choice since the Dual Skana are more easily accessible than the Dark Sword and Dagger, which are tied to random alerts. But on the other hand, it is admittedly strange that a weapon that's literally just two existing weapons taped together doesn't actually use those weapon to build it.

One of the only good things about this weapon is that it DOES NOT require two RNG-alert-only items to build.

For a weapon that can use 5 different stances it should have a Blank Polarity.

That it uses the Dual Skana is a good thing, i was leery of this weapon as i have neither Dark weapons in my arsenal as i used them and got rid of them long ago so that not needing a Alert weapon again is a good thing. Also not the first time a Weapon has been crafted out of other weapons that don't quite match up in terms of sense of style