Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When does Hive Sabotage start showing up?

LODESAMONEY

Question

Need to farm a Shell Shock. Been trying to buy one for about 10p (same as other status elemental mods), nobody is selling, so I want to get to a Hive Sabotage ASAP to farm it myself. 

When does one so up? My furthest planet right now is Uranus, and I've been STARVED for Neurodes so I can't make the Odonata I need to start doing its missions and go any further. 

(40 minutes of Hive Survival, not ONE Neurodes. $&*&*#(%&)

15 answers to this question

infested sabotage (hive) is on eris and nowhere else. eris nav coordinates are obtained from tyl regor, so you're close. Arguably.

also, what is hive survival?

Edited by 5HV3N

Lol 10p? You'll have to increase your offer if you want to buy one, it's pretty rare, drop rate on hive sabotage is about 5% And you have to find all 3 sabotage caches for a chance at it and they're annoying to find on hive missions. Mods are worth their rarity not just the same amount as similar elemental status mods that are easier to obtain. You're more likely to do about 20 hive missions before you see Shell Shock. 

Edited by Zilchy

11 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

Lol 10p? You'll have to increase your offer if you want to buy one, it's pretty rare, drop rate on hive sabotage is about 5% And you have to find all 3 sabotage caches for a chance at it and they're annoying to find on hive missions. Mods are worth their rarity not just the same amount as similar elemental status mods that are easier to obtain. You're more likely to do about 20 hive missions before you see Shell Shock. 

Allow me to disagree, the only reason they could be more expensive is due to relatively low drop rate from the 3rd cache.

Now about finding caches, it's really easy to be honest. You're not used to it enough I guess (or I probably run them 2 much).