Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there a reason to put points into your operator's basic ability?

Pelton

Question

Your operator's basic ability is already super strong as it is. Is there a reason to put your points into it or should you add it into a different ability? (Putting it into mending tides instead of mending shower)

7 answers to this question

Since additional points don't increase the cooldown and you should probably only go for
the Mastery and one or two Passive nodes [New Moon = yes pls, maybe add Disciplined Approach],
might as well "finish" your Focus build once you're done with the above.

Focus needs a rework so badly, it's really not all that funny anymore.

The more you level the main ability the longer you can float about doing what it does.  They don't gain effectiveness (damage or range), they just gain time which I would normally cancel out of before it ran out anyway.  I guess it's useful if you want extra healing waves or if you just want to be able to time out for longer but I'd leave levelling it until the more important passives are done and then level it because there is no reason not to if you have the Focus spare.  Levelling things doesn't add cooldown so you might as well max all the things you use eventually.

1 hour ago, Trichouette said:

Since all focus tree are used for the passives, no.

There is no reason currently to upgrade the active powers nor their modifier.

And that's for every single active power.

Personally, I think it is incredibly stupid to increase the initial delay in activating the power by adding active powers.  Why?  Because 95% of all missions would be over if the a player actually activated all the active powers.

But I'm not the one making decisions. 

28 minutes ago, Troll_Logic said:

And that's for every single active power.

Personally, I think it is incredibly stupid to increase the initial delay in activating the power by adding active powers.  Why?  Because 95% of all missions would be over if the a player actually activated all the active powers.

But I'm not the one making decisions. 

Well since most (but not all) passives are great and actives are lame considering the cooldown...

Most non-endless missions don't even last long enough to activate once the focus power.