Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

THE VOID IS DOOMED!

Lumamaster

According to devstream, void about to be blown up and now if u want prime parts, u gotta do different things that amount to:

1. find kubrow-egg-like quantum projection

2. find random void tear in entire solar system

3. "hatch" projection for random prime part

4. repeat ad infinitum

30 minutes ago, Lumamaster said:

According to devstream, void about to be blown up and now if u want prime parts, u gotta do different things that amount to:

4. repeat ad infinitum

Actually, they said everytime you open one. You get this thing called "resigil" as a left over. More you collect, the high you chances are to a rare item. Something like that. Am more fascinated with that person sitting in the conjuncture 

2 minutes ago, Ibro156 said:

Actually, they said everytime you open one. You get this thing called "resigil" as a left over. More you collect, the high you chances are to a rare item. Something like that. Am more fascinated with that person sitting in the conjuncture 

It's "residue".And yes, build prime parts even if you already have it to get the residue for getting high chance of getting rare prime parts, while selling the built prime part for ducats. Double profit!

2 minutes ago, Ibro156 said:

The thing I'm most curious about this it how long it will take for your quantum projection to analyze the tear and provide you with what drop is.  If it takes a long time gg to ducat farming...

Just now, AnonNyx said:

The thing I'm most curious about this it how long it will take for your quantum projection to analyze the tear and provide you with what drop is.  If it takes a long time gg to ducat farming...

If its a few minutes I don't mind. But if it takes same amount of time of making the item itself. Then I would be a little bit enraged

38 minutes ago, Lumamaster said:

4. repeat ad infinitum

More like:

1.  Take a Void Key Projection that gives the drops you want (no different to now)

2.  Run a mission type of your choice (more freedom than now)

3.  Claim reward from Projection along with Residue (equivalent to getting end of mission reward now, plus bonus that applies next...)

4.  Repeat, using Residue so you don't repeat as often (shorter grind than now)

Edited by Katinka

1 minute ago, Ibro156 said:

If its a few minutes I don't mind. But if it takes same amount of time of making the item itself. Then I would be a little bit enraged

Yup, some primes are hard enough to get as it is. I don't want another 12 hours per part on top of that.

1 minute ago, Ibro156 said:

I hear you mate. I'm all for improvements to the current system (huzzah for no more T3 Survival Rotation C!) but not if it comes with the detriment of not being farmable any more...thought I still think some items drop from the void that will be keyless?  I would have to re-listen to the stream.

5 minutes ago, LogaMC1995 said:

It's "residue".And yes, build prime parts even if you already have it to get the residue for getting high chance of getting rare prime parts, while selling the built prime part for ducats. Double profit!

Won't this kill the trade economy?

Just now, WARLOCKE said:

So what happens to our void keys?

I think they will be implemented into the new system as residuals?  Not too sure so we will see what will have to happen. But if there is no more key farming I am a happy camper.

Just now, AnonNyx said:

I think they will be implemented into the new system as residuals?  Not too sure so we will see what will have to happen. But if there is no more key farming I am a happy camper.

Yea but I got hundreds of them. Would like to know if i need to burn them post haste.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Francis_Boudreau said:

Won't this kill the trade economy?

That or either skyrocket it as people may not keep prime parts anymore and just pump it in to the next tear for a better chance at the item they want.