Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank you for watching Devstream #76!

[DE]Rebecca

finally got a chance to watch the dev stream and the assets were awesome. but was again disappointed to hear that Ash/Ash prime will be loosing the his 4th ability which is the only true ninja skill in the game. I'm sorry i don't want to watch clones do damage I should be doing. whats the point in having an ult if the frame isn't actually doing it. I don't care what the damage out put is. thats not the point. the point is I still want to see the imersive animation. Its why i fell in love with the frame in the first place. So please DE Scott reconsider this rework. I beg you. I never liked the clones in the first place. They truly imo serve no purpose.

On 6/18/2016 at 3:45 PM, Btabc said:

Thanks for all the great information on upcoming items!  Is there ANY sort of thought about POSSIBLY making pups and kittens from NOT dying so we don't have to worry about genetic destabilization?  It'd be nice not to have to worry about them as pups or kittens until we mature them ourselves and get them ready to join us in battles.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Incubator Upgrade Segment

2 hours ago, KinetosImpetus said:

Sorry, this is what I was referring to.  It's a thread I created that's a rework of Kubrows and Kavats that might encourage more of them being used:

Was hoping that the pups and kittens (while in the liset) would be exempt from losing loyalty and DNA Stability, since they can't do anything but be aesthetic (until matured).

• 2 weeks later...

About Limbo, I think rift surge should be removed or applied to another ability. I also think you should be able pick up items and interact with consoles and the like while in the rift. Also, maybe the possibility to damage enemies through planes but with decrease in damage, or something negative. I also think the way you shake off banish should be like speeds new method. Maybe his passive could be changed so it's a little more fun.

When Limbo first came out, I bought him, and I levelled him up to about level 15, which was when I began to dislike the way his abilities work. I stopped using him for a few months, and eventually used him again, just to level him up, expecting him to be a little better when he was maxed out, but nope. That was several months ago, and I haven't even looked at him since. It will be wonderful to be able to enjoy using him again.

Love Warframe, and the people behind it, keep up the amazing work! ;)