Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank you for watching Devstream #76!

[DE]Rebecca

Thank you very much for the Dev Stream, was eagerly awaited.

I think the new archwing system should not stop so quickly when the player is no longer "boosting". This will allow the player to still have residual momentum and he/she can make use of that to close up the distance between the target as well as aim and shoot. Most flight simulations allow shooting whilst flight/movement so if that is added in, i feel that archwing will be much more fluid.

Edited by ecwp1981
update

Kavats should definitely be sitting on the navigation panels and need to be shooed away to use its again. also they should scratch frantically on closed doors in the liset just to walk away once you finally open them. also important are occasionally freakouts out of no reason as if a space-hornet stung their &#!. for maximum immersive experience of spacecats.

11 minutes ago, lightdragon64 said:

my only question is will there be an option to reset the solar map when we get the specters of the rail update? it would be pretty neat to be able to re-expierence the solar map again.

From what i understood thats the idea for everyone, veterans will start over too.

WHAT ABOUT ZEPHYR

I was seeing lots of messages in chat asking about a Zephyr rework, and we got no response... As usual...

EDIT:

Scott has stated that Primed Pressure Point was not supposed to go live.

DE, are you planning to "issue a recall notice" on this mod?

Edited by DeltaPhantom

46 minutes ago, Tymerc said:

Since I was ignored numerous times on the stream chat I will ask here. How will extractors be handled on the new starchart?

Wait, you seriously do expect DE to notice your question in twitch chat? In the midst of all that spam?

35 minutes ago, Kialandi said:

Wait, you seriously do expect DE to notice your question in twitch chat? In the midst of all that spam?

Are you seriously asking me this? Are you new to developer streams or something? You can see them watching the chat and they do usually pull questions from it.

29 minutes ago, Tymerc said:

Are you seriously asking me this? Are you new to developer streams or something? You can see them watching the chat and they do usually pull questions from it.

I AM seriously asking you this. I watched ALL of the devstreams. They usually answer 1-3 questions that they manage to read. I don't know if you noticed, but the chat is moving reaaally fast. You can always see devs focusing when they are trying to read something sensible from the chat.

EDIT: It's better to ask questions in this topic - Coming Soon: Devstream #IDK

Edited by Kialandi

Steve..... Steve.... we need to talk about that shirt. Can you please burn it on the next Live Stream? D:

Perma kittens- OH GOD YES PLEASE! Can we also get puppy and kitten toys? :DDDDDDD

Archwing- Is that it as far as new missions? Archwing is still going to be super slim on content even with that and the addition of the angel archwing. Need more mission types like a sabotage alternate. Maybe rework sabo into Assault? Like a mission type where you're job is to cripple an assault carrier that keeps spewing out troops at you until you disable the engines/weapons? Let's also talk about that bloom.... seriously though. I have my bloom settings almost off and it still looks like I'm looking at chrome in the sun when I try and view my archwing stuff. Can we really do something about this please?

Maps Rework- The roads seem a bit on the hard to see side. I suggest adding a slight bloom to highlight them and turn off the bloom on roads leading to locked off nodes.

Parkor- "Well, play a fast frame." Seriously? Non prime Rhino is about one of the slowest and most infuriating things to play and especially so if you don't have the mods and in some cases the arcane helmet to actually move correctly and that's not even mentioning the Hobbled key. Rhino and other frames lack of decent speed isn't even a viable argument anymore as we now have frames that are more tanky and do more wide spread damages or have personal buffs that render them more effective.

Ash B.S. rework- Oh god... let us see this super op version even once even if you're not going to implement it. but seriously, don't put that in. I play an ash on draco and it's op as is.

That was a very exciting Stream guys, I never particulary disliked Archwings, I just got bored of it, but these new mechanics sure bring another game into Warframe, totally looking forward to that.

Also, I can't wait to have a Kavat with fish tail running around Liset. Ordis is so totally gona snap on it, except... He's already messed up in that department.
And Fairy frame kinda looks like a giant Kavat if you think of it. (I'm never writing/accepting her name tho)

Thanks for the stream, the new starchart (its back to an actual chart  too :) ) and void look very interesting.

People keep asking to go faster, but Volt's Speed was remade to an opt in because some players didn't like it.  This seems like a counter issue here, players want speed but don't want the speed as well.  

Awesome stream, I cannot wait for this update to hit console... I have a few questions about the kavats, 1st is there going to be a lotus type fur pattern to the kavats like the kubrows? 2nd.. when breeding the kavats can u add or change the color or body type of the kavats? 3rd.. why are you guys using the same incubator location or was the just for development? 4th.. will the kavats also come in like an omega size (of course not the omega size of kubrows, but any big cats sizes) 

Also I've noticed you guys have re-released event mods ie slash, impact, puncture & dual shock mods. Is there any chance Primed Chamber & Aviator will be coming back?!?!!! The going price for these mods is just bananas! And since I'm on the the topic of re-releases, any chance the braton vandal will being coming out or latron wraith??

/unstuck 

Thanks for all the great information on upcoming items!  Is there ANY sort of thought about POSSIBLY making pups and kittens from NOT dying so we don't have to worry about genetic destabilization?  It'd be nice not to have to worry about them as pups or kittens until we mature them ourselves and get them ready to join us in battles.