Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, thank you for Lunaro!

Markael

I just had to say it: thanks DE!

I left Warframe for two weeks now, waiting for U19, and I came back only to test this new mode. In only two matches (1v2 and 3v3), I think I never had so much fun in the past few months!

This is the kind of stuff that makes WF such a great game. Hoping to see more stadiums and modes eventually!

Not saying I dont love Lunaro myself. But after a couple hours on end of people purposely throwing the ball back towards our own goal, tons of check spamming, ball hogging(I do that :P), unintended passes to not only teammates but now yourself and the other team(said they're looking into this), 2nd half ditchers turning the game into 3v1, sometimes having 4 people on your team still, and bad hosts so the ball never goes where you want it to it kinda get just.................................annoying.

But still I :heart: Lunaro

Edited by rawr1254

17 minutes ago, rawr1254 said:

Not saying I dont love Lunaro myself. But be after a couple hours on end of people purposely throwing the ball back towards our own goal, tons of check spamming, ball hogging(I do that :P), unintended passes to not only teammates but now yourself and the other team(said they're looking into this), 2nd half ditchers turning the game into 3v1, sometimes having 4 people on your team still, and bad hosts so the ball never goes where you want it to it kinda get just.................................annoying.

But still I :heart: Lunaro

@rawr1254

Okay now do all of Tenno kind a favor and say EVERYTHING you just said here in a bug post.

]\'[

2 minutes ago, -dicht.Amducias- said:

Yea..even I've been abusing that. But I usually have to have it happen to me a bit first. They love to just all mash the heck out of those two buttons.

Think they need to take what this does  latest?cb=20160329225413 and just make it happen as part of Lunaro.

1 minute ago, QuiQuQa said:

Check spammers are really annoying but still this is more fun than regular conclave, at least for me

Yea regular Conclave is just so sad...when everyone uses pretty much only a bow or a sniper rifle, a Lex P/Marelock, and iirc a Glaive P, then something just doesnt feel right. And the people who make wannabetube videos of it just shows how true all that really is...

2 minutes ago, Eureka.seveN said:

its a small blemish in an otherwise pretty solid game. This just needs a tweak and were good.

Passing needs a tweak too, a goal-keeper being able to catch every single throw needs tweaks and the matchmaking (i want to start a public match with a friend and be in the same team with him, which didnt work, it always put us in enemy teams)

1 minute ago, -dicht.Amducias- said:

Passing needs a tweak too, a goal-keeper being able to catch every single throw needs tweaks and the matchmaking (i want to start a public match with a friend and be in the same team with him, which didnt work, it always put us in enemy teams)

I agree as well. But the point im trying to make is that with Lunaro, DE knew exactly what they were trying to make, and they actually had direction. Other than some tweaking, the game works as intended and it is designed quite well and is enjoyable.

Unlike the other 3 modes to the left of it. Which showed complete misdirection, mostly no direction at all.

22 minutes ago, Eureka.seveN said:

I agree as well. But the point im trying to make is that with Lunaro, DE knew exactly what they were trying to make, and they actually had direction. Other than some tweaking, the game works as intended and it is designed quite well and is enjoyable.

Unlike the other 3 modes to the left of it. Which showed complete misdirection, mostly no direction at all.

Yep i like lunaro alot too but i do not see real issues with normal conclave, except the lack of explanation

Well first of all, you can't expect perfection from 3 days old game mode, the basic idea is awesome, gameplay is fun, but still a many ways to improve. I dont understand the heavy criticism, but of course i respect everyone opinion on this. (ps. you aren't forced to play it.) -Tas

Just now, Taschanaw said:

Well first of all, you can't expect perfection from 3 days old game mode, the basic idea is awesome, gameplay is fun, but still a many ways to improve. I dont understand the heavy criticism, but of course i respect everyone opinion on this. (ps. you aren't forced to play it.) -Tas

yes we cant expect perfection.. and the "heavy criticism" is no insulting at all in this thread so after all it is valueable feedback to turn Lunaro into a perfect gamemode

Just now, -dicht.Amducias- said:

yes we cant expect perfection.. and the "heavy criticism" is no insulting at all in this thread so after all it is valueable feedback to turn Lunaro into a perfect gamemode

I don't mean in this thread, I mean overall. People are too narrow minded for new ideas.. Ofc negative is for good, beacuse it is a good way to improve, but also some people bashing devs for this is just disgrace.

Not sure if I should've just made a separate thread for this, but this one is here so w/e. Host Migration kills a lot of Lunaro matches, due to the host leaving after the match, and then the next match starting directly after we all finish loading in. After, all the people that wanted to leave but couldn't leave at the start of the next match, leaving a 1v0 match open to people to join... where the first person on the opposite team loads into a 4 point lead by the person who stayed.

All in all, love Lunaro. GREAT job, DE. But yeah, I know it was spoken about in yesterdays devstream, but seriously. Dedicated servers pl0x.

Edit: Oh, also, in the Practice version of Lunaro, it'd be great if the ball spawned in the middle like in half time, since if I want to practice shooting curve balls or out of court shots, I have to throw it towards my side of the court, then catch it, run back, drop the ball to set up the situation I want to practice, and then finally try to make the shot and miss, just to repeat all the above steps. If the ball could just spawn at the middle after the 2nd goal so players see that you need to leave, that's fine. Or, alternatively, put an button on the side of the court in practice that changes where the ball spawns. Like middle, outside goal, outside goal semi-circle, sides, etc. Would be PERFECT. Thanks!

Edited by LordCurlyFry
wanted to put 2 more cents in

Just now, LordCurlyFry said:

Not sure if I should've just made a separate thread for this, but this one is here so w/e. Host Migration kills a lot of Lunaro matches, due to the host leaving after the match, and then the next match starting directly after we all finish loading in. After, all the people that wanted to leave but couldn't leave at the start of the next match, leaving a 1v0 match open to people to join... where the first person on the opposite team loads into a 4 point lead by the person who stayed.

All in all, love Lunaro. GREAT job, DE. But yeah, I know it was spoken about in yesterdays devstream, but seriously. Dedicated servers pl0x.

Edit: Oh, also, in the Practice version of Lunaro, it'd be great if the ball spawned in the middle like in half time, since if I want to practice shooting curve balls or out of court shots, I have to throw it towards my side of the court, then catch it, run back, drop the ball to set up the situation I want to practice, and then finally try to make the shot and miss, just to repeat all the above steps. If the ball could just spawn at the middle after the 2nd goal so players see that you need to leave, that's fine. Or, alternatively, put an button on the side of the court in practice that changes where the ball spawns. Like middle, outside goal, outside goal semi-circle, sides, etc. Would be PERFECT. Thanks!

Not just dedicated servers, the matchmaking and lack of options is dogS#&$