Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When I was a baby space ninja...

Golgek

2 minutes ago, Mcl_BlueMadness said:

Here's a good one from one of my former clanmates:

He bought the Founders Pack without actually knowing what it did.

When he logged into the game and noticed he now had two Excaliburs, the regular (his starter) and the Prime, he went "What? I don't need two Excaliburs" and sold Excalibur Prime for credits. And never got it back because he was too lazy to go to Support. He was teased a lot by the rest of the clan.

Ouch. Please don't tell me he didn't max that Excal Prime to 30?

5 minutes ago, Mcl_BlueMadness said:

I'm pretty sure it was unranked when he sold it.

Double ouch. What's his IGN, so that I can tease him, too... Haha, just kidding.

Edited by GNAAHH

1 minute ago, Mcl_BlueMadness said:

I'm pretty sure it was unranked when he sold it.

Omg.. that means he doesn't even have Excal Prime written into his profile as history, either? Man.. I'd bang my head on a wall so hard that I'll land in hospital, if I ever did that mistake. Can he try to get it back now via support?

2 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Can he try to get it back now via support?

That happened many years ago, so I'm not sure. Usually Support doesn't undo this kind of mistake if you take too long to contact them, but I don't know, maybe they'd make an exception for this particular case...

I haven't spoken with him since he left the clan, however. I don't even know if he still plays the game.

Edited by Mcl_BlueMadness
typo

I used Loki until I got Ash (at the time he dropped from Tyl Regor), doing all the starchart in solo: it took really long and lot of revives XD. Plus, I sold the weapons before getting them to 30 because I didn't know about mastery.

Back in me younger days...

Built the vectis as my first rifle (although considering I didn't have a maxed serration for a long time, being able to one shot trash mobs was pretty nice)

Built and used about 10 forma on building a dojo pretty much alone. (Thankfully forma bps were common then)

Tried to grind for volt when he dropped from regular survival rotation C. Thankfully, I bought plat when excalibur's proto skin came out, so I just bought him for 75 plat.

I didn't buy any founders packs, even though I really love third person shooters and PvE games, so warframe was pretty much my dream game. I just wasn't ready to spend money on it until it was too late :/

Tried to use lato like I use lex prime today. I thought a semi auto pistol would have some punch to it. Turns out its damage is pretty much on par with a braton shot. Much dissapointment was had.

Assumed every item had to be crafted, so I didn't know you could buy a lex for 20,000 credits. I didn't buy a lex until I already had lex prime and bought it because it could one shot headshot in conclave. 

Speaking of lex prime, I originally used a status build on it. I didn't think any weapon below 30% Crit chance would be Crit viable. As expected, it couldn't kill anything, so I wondered why everyone liked it.

Was afraid to use corrupted mods. When I built nyx (not a mistake), I had a very precise build that allowed me to regenerate full shields in absorb (back when it was a timed ability), so my chaos was slightly longer than the minimum, optimal build.

I was a baby ninja if you can call that when the only warframe was Excalibur at the time of game release, my pc was not powerful enough to game and because of it that made me put warframe down for sometime. Upon returning I had selected Mag as my new warframe only to lust for others. Thus began my quest to acquire more. It started with VOR's death leading to all planets being unlock. Thus making LF taxi a less nuisance. And after doing so my pockets aligned with credit fast from DSD completions along with tons of neurodes enough to take a minimum of 6 month's to use if only for forma crafting. After getting nearly 5 million credits and buying all the blueprints in the market this lead me to make my own dojo "Shin Prime" with a nice little introduction. Although all research is done single-handily, it was made by me just to get more out  of the game be it weapons and warframes, and with it completed that job is done. But I digress for being infuriated of when not at my disposal was the void trader at my mastery of 5 when he came about on Pluto. This to no ends made me get my act right and play harder to progress because of not only the mastery rank needed to trade items but it is also needed to enter relay's, and Pluto was MR 8. As of now it seems like yesterday but it was ages ago, the retired tenno seemingly play more pvp then most. This is the end game I shall seek, with fashion that can blind all that may glimpse my way

Edited by Jakku

15 minutes ago, (XB1)Awsome Ethan927 said:

On this account, I bought 2 Warframe slots and rushed a dojo room. On my PC account, I bought 2 Warframe slots and a profile pic.

Edit: This was with both profile's starting plat.  

That's actually not as bad as the others I've seen here.. xD

21 minutes ago, Jakku said:

I was a baby ninja if you can call that when the only warframe was Excalibur at the time of game release, my pc was not powerful enough to game and because of it that made me put warframe down for sometime. Upon returning I had selected Mag as my new warframe only to lust for others. Thus began my quest to acquire more. It started with VOR's death leading to all planets being unlock. Thus making LF taxi a less nuisance. And after doing so my pockets aligned with credit fast from DSD completions along with tons of neurodes enough to take a minimum of 6 month's to use if only for forma crafting. After getting nearly 5 million credits and buying all the blueprints in the market this lead me to make my own dojo "Shin Prime" with a nice little introduction. Although all research is done single-handily, it was made by me just to get more out  of the game be it weapons and warframes, and with it completed that job is done. But I digress for being infuriated of when not at my disposal was the void trader at my mastery of 5 when he came about on Pluto. This to no ends made me get my act right and play harder to progress because of not only the mastery rank needed to trade items but it is also needed to enter relay's, and Pluto was MR 8. As of now it seems like yesterday but it was ages ago, the retired tenno seemingly play more pvp then most. This is the end game I shall seek, with fashion that can blind all that may glimpse my way

Wow that wall of texts without any white space.. TL;DR of this, please?

I started with volt, was extremely displeased with my performance, broke down, bought some plat, purchases Loki (he was the cheapest) and had immense enjoyment.  A few weeks later I discovered the void, got loki prime, nyx prime, braton prime and guiltily and sadly sold my original loki, my first potatoed frame and first plat purchased item for a measly 10k credits.  All this to make room for oberon which I had finally farmed all the parts for, who I deleted 2 days after maxing.

32 minutes ago, Jakku said:

I was a baby ninja if you can call that when the only warframe was Excalibur at the time of game release, my pc was not powerful enough to game and because of it that made me put warframe down for sometime.

Upon returning I had selected Mag as my new warframe only to lust for others. Thus began my quest to acquire more. It started with VOR's death leading to all planets being unlock. Thus making LF taxi a less nuisance. And after doing so my pockets aligned with credit fast from DSD completions along with tons of neurodes enough to take a minimum of 6 month's to use if only for forma crafting.

After getting nearly 5 million credits and buying all the blueprints in the market this lead me to make my own dojo "Shin Prime" with a nice little introduction. Although all research is done single-handily, it was made by me just to get more out  of the game be it weapons and warframes, and with it completed that job is done.

But I digress for being infuriated of when not at my disposal was the void trader at my mastery of 5 when he came about on Pluto. This to no ends made me get my act right and play harder to progress because of not only the mastery rank needed to trade items but it is also needed to enter relay's, and Pluto was MR 8.

As of now it seems like yesterday but it was ages ago, the retired tenno seemingly play more pvp then most. This is the end game I shall seek, with fashion that can blind all that may glimpse my way

9 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

That's actually not as bad as the others I've seen here.. xD

Wow that wall of texts without any white space.. TL;DR of this, please?

People really underuse their enter key on forums.  There doesn't seem to be a TLDR here but I broke it apart for you.

- I sold the machete that was given out to players for the delay of U14 because I needed a slot and thought you could get it back on the market.

- I only used fusion cores to rank up mods for a long time before my friend told me you could use other mods as well.

- I thought that the ability mods you could commonly find (back when powers were mods) such as ice wave could be applied to any Warframe.

- I played the game for a long time under the impression that "any frame can be a tank if built right" and tried to make my Oberon have Valkyr-tier armor.

- Speaking of my Oberon, my end-game goal was to put four or five reactors on him until someone broke the news to me that you can only put one potato on a Warframe or weapon.

- I tried to sell World on Fire for 20p. I tried to sell World on Fire for 20p.

3 hours ago, NightSpider99 said:

- I sold the machete that was given out to players for the delay of U14 because I needed a slot and thought you could get it back on the market.

- I only used fusion cores to rank up mods for a long time before my friend told me you could use other mods as well.

- I thought that the ability mods you could commonly find (back when powers were mods) such as ice wave could be applied to any Warframe.

- I played the game for a long time under the impression that "any frame can be a tank if built right" and tried to make my Oberon have Valkyr-tier armor.

- Speaking of my Oberon, my end-game goal was to put four or five reactors on him until someone broke the news to me that you can only put one potato on a Warframe or weapon.

- I tried to sell World on Fire for 20p. I tried to sell World on Fire for 20p.

Emphasis on this hilarious post - I tried to sell World on Fire for 20p. I tried to sell World on Fire for 20p.-

Wait what the heck I bought the twilight color pack....

spent 90 plat on 30,000 credits

bought Glaive AND galantine in the market 

rushed a total of 5 frames (I actually still do this now) 

bought a core pack 

Used mk Kunai and mk Paris exclusively even in long void runs (I was a Trinity so it wasn't so bad)

and the worst I even did was pay for oxium. Like 1200....

Back in the old days, I thought Lives were only bought with real money and cursed the game for being "ANOTHER feckin Korean-style M.M.O ish game!". Stopped playing the game till I found it again  on my computer at the end of high school. Found out the truth, missed several valuable events. From that day forward, I swore to be an assistant for new players and, with my own two hands, built an entire revolving door Dojo for new lads and lasses to play in. Turned some rooks into real tough meat. Now, she stands, three floors of emptiness, awaiting the day more friendly new bloods can wander her halls once again. A pity they are so hard to find now.

Edited by Unus

I sold my Crimson Dervish for 5p right after the video about it came out and everyone wanted one. I used it for a bit and figured I could easily find another one.

To this day, I haven't found another Crimson Dervish. I'm also probably never going to. And hell, if I do, I'm keeping it.

EDIT: Also, a friend of mine rushed a bunch of dragon keys when I was teaching him about vault runs. I lost it.

Edited by PeggleFrank