Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After Primes, Are Umbras next?

Chr1st16n

Soon mostly every warframe and weapon will have a prime and as time goes by, the list of warframes and weapons to be primed is getting smaller and smaller. What do you think DE's next step would be if they all are primed? Would Umbras be the next in line?

It have been stated at the oposite of Primes

Not all Frames will be Umbraed

----------

I can see Umbraed the Frames that had litle rework when they have been Primed

Excal,Frost,,Nyx,mag,Volt and maybe rhino

Edited by Tsoe

There will always be Prime frames as long as new frames are being made. And new warframes are being made faster than the 3 months it takes for each new Prime frame to come out. I'm sure it'll be a long while left before DE AND the fans run out of ideas for subsequent warframes after "the last new warframe" in the distant future.

First,

30 minutes ago, Chr1st16n said:

Soon mostly every warframe and weapon will have a prime and as time goes by, the list of warframes and weapons to be primed is getting smaller and smaller

No.

For each prime frame, at least 2 warframes are released. So primes will NEVER catch up to the regular frames.

(same goes for weapons)

Second, we have currently NO information on what umbra frames are.

It's supposed to be a big revelation, so wait and see.

I feel like umbra will be a acolyte lore tweak. Would be nice if umbra was more of a side grade to primes. swapping whats most beneficial for the frame like from health tank to shield tank or vise versa. And instead of getting death orb energy boosts, they actually turn all the traps on in the void. While Sentient scouts will ignore umbras unless you attack them.

I just hope Umbra Excal has some unique or tweaked powers and not a edge lord prime.