Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We want cup holders!

Sorenxoras

I now have a load out slot called "CupholderProtest" I use only for going to relays, so if you see my pink ish Chroma, don't be afraid to come and wave or bow or anything. I'll be getting back from vacation soon, so worry not, Scorch will return.

For the wall!

For pink!

For cupholders!

1 hour ago, Firefly0037 said:

took this earlier while recording.  actually glad it seems like it's wearing off.  we don't need a bunch of peeps dressing up just for a useless protest.  it's like a trump rally lol 

Spoiler

f1ccbc707a.jpg

Others say that while they don't care for our cause they like seeing us because we liven up the relay. And we do not support Trump, our protest is peaceful and accepting of all Tenno.

6 hours ago, Firefly0037 said:

took this earlier while recording.  actually glad it seems like it's wearing off.  we don't need a bunch of peeps dressing up just for a useless protest.  it's like a trump rally lol 

f1ccbc707a.jpg

Really? I think not.

AkZRcWC.jpg

We may have taken a beating, but we will not disappear! #CupholdersU19!

15 hours ago, zacRupnow said:

Others say that while they don't care for our cause they like seeing us because we liven up the relay. And we do not support Trump, our protest is peaceful and accepting of all Tenno.

the relay is lively enough without a bunch of pink.... if you've ever been there before this.  The only thing this is doing is blocking out the most used instance, preventing the people who are actually social and talk about real things from entering that relay well.  Not to mention I don't go to a relay to see a wall of pink.  

Edited by Firefly0037

14 minutes ago, Firefly0037 said:

the relay is lively enough without a bunch of pink.... if you've ever been there before this.  The only thing this is doing is blocking out the most used instance, preventing the people who are actually social and talk about real things from entering that relay well.  Not to mention I don't go to a relay to see a wall of pink.  

err.. you can walk right through them, or jump over them, or anything really.

The whole thing is a joke anyways (i'm sure the'll claim otherwise, but that's just their dedication to the craft), and getting in a huff over it is kind of petty.

Edited by rapt0rman

2 hours ago, rapt0rman said:

err.. you can walk right through them, or jump over them, or anything really.

The whole thing is a joke anyways (i'm sure the'll claim otherwise, but that's just their dedication to the craft), and getting in a huff over it is kind of petty.

instances have capacity.  when there's 50 people in one relay instance, it drastically affects performance, so there are people who are fairly well known and love being on instance 1, but can't connect when the instance is maxed.  And you all are getting in a huff about not having cupholders - whether it's a joke or not, it's really getting super old and annoying.

Well it's official, I have been in game at the wall in pink for 10 full days in-game, that is 240 hours of upholding our noble cupholder cause! I have been at the Cupholder Protest almost nonstop since joining, maybe 3 hours of downtime from being afk at an update and a power outage. I have spent many hours as the last member so the wall could reform without being a new wall, it may not be all original members but it is still the first pink wall standing. I think I will let myself take a break soon and farm for Mag Prime. Thank you for your service fellow Pink Cupholders.

Edit: It only took 2 1/2 hours to get all my Mag Prime parts, I have returned to the Pink Cupholders. 

The Prime time stream today mentioned our movement briefly starting from 01:04:35

Edited by zacRupnow

5 hours ago, zacRupnow said:

Well it's official, I have been in game at the wall in pink for 10 full days in-game, that is 240 hours of upholding our noble cupholder cause! I have been at the Cupholder Protest almost nonstop since joining, maybe 3 hours of downtime from being afk at an update and a power outage. I have spent many hours as the last member so the wall could reform without being a new wall, it may not be all original members but it is still the first pink wall standing. I think I will let myself take a break soon and farm for Mag Prime. Thank you for your service fellow Pink Cupholders.

Edit: It only took 2 1/2 hours to get all my Mag Prime parts, I have returned to the Pink Cupholders. 

The Prime time stream today mentioned our movement briefly starting from 01:04:35

and they were just as annoyed.  congrats, you're now annoying the devs.  

3 hours ago, Firefly0037 said:

and they were just as annoyed.  congrats, you're now annoying the devs.  

Look at the devs' twitter accounts and see the amount of people spamming their feed, look at the amount of people in recent streams spamming the Twitch chat. It's no longer a fun little get together; it's more like a disease. If the actual case is that the devs don't mind this whole thing, then I have no reason to mind either. Though as of this recent Prime Time, I'm beginning to think it's getting to them (some of them at the very least).

Edited by LazerSkink

1 hour ago, LazerSkink said:

Look at the devs' twitter accounts and see the amount of people spamming their feed, look at the amount of people in recent streams spamming the Twitch chat. It's no longer a fun little get together; it's more like a disease. If the actual case is that the devs don't mind this whole thing, then I have no reason to mind either. Though as of this recent Prime Time, I'm beginning to think it's getting to them (some of them at the very least).

AND OVER BLOODY FCKING CUPHOLDERS.

CUPHOLDERS.

and to think that over three years, this is where this community has come to.  embarrassing.