Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What shall we nerf?

Bleak-Knight

18 minutes ago, Bleak-Knight said:

So just so I can get this out of the way: THIS IS JUST FOR FUN!

Okay so let's say you want to make all of your players really friggin' salty by nerfing some stuff, what would you nerf?

how about we nerf you for fun ;D

Nah, let's see...  I guess Nerfing hydroid would be appropriate.

I'd nerf people asking for nerfs except me for suggesting this because F*** this for what I am about to say..... Anyone suggesting a nerf would be subject to their requests,  their accounts would be searched and altered to beta tester status for said nerf. 

So you want the Tonkor nerf, fine. Tonkors now kills you. Nobody else, just you and the Tonkor is the only weapon you can use. Your internal data numbers would be posted on how much the Tonkor successfully killed you after the fact and how happy you were with said changes. 

Want Ash changed. Fine. Your other frames are locked out for a year. An single Ash is provided and MK-1 weapons are your only recourse. Said request for nerfs are supplied. You are only effected by said nerfs. Thank you for your vonluntary beta testing by complaining on the forums. 

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

3 minutes ago, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

I'd nerf people asking for nerfs except me for suggesting this because F*** this for what I am about to say..... Anyone suggesting a nerf would be subject to their requests,  their accounts would be searched and altered to beta tester status for said nerf. 

So you want the Tonkor nerf, fine. Tonkors now kills you. Nobody else, just you and the Tonkor is the only weapon you can use. Your internal data numbers would be posted on how much the Tonkor successfully killed you after the fact and how happy you were with said changes. 

Want Ash changed. Fine. Your other frames are locked out for a year. An single Ash is provided and MK-1 weapons are your only recourse. Said request for nerfs are supplied. You are only effected by said nerfs. Thank you for your vonluntary beta testing by complaining on the forums. 

Who hurt you?

This is easy.

Tonkor, Synoid Simulor, Trinity, Valkyr, AoE damage, Crowd control, energy efficiency, anything that players use for a crutch to keep from playing the game, Trinity again, Bladestorm, Radial Blind, Prism, Avalanche, Vauban, Chaos, Radial Disarm, Trinity one more time.

2 minutes ago, WARLOCKE said:

This is easy.

Tonkor, Synoid Simulor, Trinity, Valkyr, AoE damage, Crowd control, energy efficiency, anything that players use for a crutch to keep from playing the game, Trinity again, Bladestorm, Radial Blind, Prism, Avalanche, Vauban, Chaos, Radial Disarm, Trinity one more time.

Easy, limit all damage to everything we can put out to 1. And everything in the abilities section baseline is 1 aswell.

If you use Bladestorm, Ash will get stuck on a sigle enemy doing 1.25 bleed damage and 1 slash damage per second.

And since abilities last 1 second at base I highly doubt cc will work effectively.

Just now, Madway7 said:

Easy, limit all damage to everything we can put out to 1. And everything in the abilities section baseline is 1 aswell.

If you use Bladestorm, Ash will get stuck on a sigle enemy doing 1.25 bleed damage and 1 slash damage per second.

And since abilities last 1 second at base I highly doubt cc will work effectively.

Sounds great.

2 minutes ago, LilithLovett said:

Nerfs that are guaranteed to make the game better:

Endless Enemy Scaling

Nullifiers

Sapping Osprey

Bursa

Bombards

RNG

Grind

BS One hit kills from enemies in general.

No, those things make people learn to play. Last thing we need is the game to get even easier. :D

9 minutes ago, LilithLovett said:

Nerfs that are guaranteed to make the game better:

Endless Enemy Scaling

Nullifiers

Sapping Osprey

Bursa

Bombards

RNG

Grind

BS One hit kills from enemies in general.

Also enemies should be faster too.

And RNG, let's get some old Destiny RNG on RNG in here. Projections come in different rarities and you trade them in to baro to get something completely random that doesn't match the rarity at all.

Also you have to pay baro in ducats no matter whatyou get. If you can't claim it, it automatically converts into ducats

Edited by Madway7