Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What shall we nerf?

Bleak-Knight

5 minutes ago, DioBrandoTheHotVampire said:

i said it many times and i will say it again

we tend to use bs-mechanics like valkyr because enemies use bs-1shot-mechanics while moving in packs of like 20

d u h

Ill say this only once. JoJos is a terrible anime. 

Blood rush.

Tonkor.

Trinity.

Draco.

Interceptions (removed not just nerfed).

Mag.

Excalibur.

Shadow Step.

Zenurik regen.

Energy pizzas.

World on Fire.

All other smash-button-to-win things.

Literally everything any player abuses for progression.

Funny part is with as many people as this would make quit- the game would still be better off.

Edited by Stratego89

This is not that the game where you need too much learning to master anything in game. We have mod system and focus system and almost everything in this list is depend on your mods not on your skills. A skilled people can do more trick than unskilled so you can use the same things that used by pro's and noobs. Pressing a skill is not a big deal because the game itself and the mechanics itself force you to do but you can also play without using your abilities just your weapons.

This game not started it's life as a hardcore skill based ninja game shooter so not really except that. There are missing alot of things which needs to do before "we" want to achieve this.

- Tactful AI and better pathfinding for mobs and companions

- Skilltree with passive skill sets which not make you overpowered but you can focus on things.

- Weapons in tiers and mobs by tiers and better cover/avoiding system or better deflection/reflection against bullets. For example we don't need weapons which follow your move like bombards rockets or napalms.

- Need more environmental hazards and more variation in maps not just the few set combinations and need a lot more puzzles and in game traps.

- Better pvp and more options in dojo's and customization.

TlDr: this game is made for fun and we are just supposed to be godlike ninjas whom kill instant all opposing forces not so skillfull hardcore game. Accept it there are casual players whom want to fun this game too. 

PS: Nerf my comment.

Edited by LinXiaoWong

1 hour ago, LilithLovett said:

Nerfs that are guaranteed to make the game better:

Endless Enemy Scaling

Nullifiers

Sapping Osprey

Bursa

Bombards

RNG

Grind

BS One hit kills from enemies in general.

Ugh Bursas. That Cephalon Suda intercept was so annoying the other day. Like 8 Bursa's up at once. 1 hit, revive, 1 hit, revive. I was not playing a CC frame at the time either. :(

Edited by (PS4)Lacifarus1188

With the recent Trinity Blessing nerf, Valkyr nerf, Mirage nerf and so on I don't really think there is something that really deserves to be nerfed.
I love the fact that most missions are endlessly playable and I love how the difficulty raises. A level 150 Bombard can onehit kill you through Quick Thinking.
Some OP characters are needed for players willing to play endless missions and achieve a decent result.
Most of the characters can't compete with the endgame content. I can't see how an Oberon can survive in a 80 minute T4. Some frames can't simply do this job (even with all the mods you can think of a frame without a serious CC (please keep the "omg radiation is op, it makes them attacking each other" comments for yourself, he can't smite the whole room before getting obliterated, especially with those snipers), same goes for Atlas, Mesa, Saryn, Volt and all the blind-using frames (cause blind doesn't work through walls)), this is why we needed OP frames, cause the game difficulty raises too much compared to how much frames can handle.
We are seriously tired of nerfs. Players with 2-3k hours on warframe are probably tired of level 50 missions, cause those aren't a challenge anymore. They want to play a 120 waves defense or a 120 minutes survival, and DE is slowly removing the ways to do so. (you complained too much about Trinity, after a certain level the 99% damage reduction wasn't enough to keep you alive, and with all you moaning about this we lost one of the greatest ability in the game).

We need all frames to be playable at every level. And as long this condition isn't met I don't want any frame to be nerfed.

What to nerf to make everybody angry?

• Synoid/Simulor:  Reduce radius, add line of sight requirement
  • Tonkor: Add self damage and no automatic headshots
  • Covert lethality: Only works if the target has never been alerted, and, only if you are not invisible when you use it.
  • Invisibility: Increase the distance that enemies can hear a falling body at, and cause them to more aggressively search for invisible Tenno
  • Any warframe abilities that do non-line of sight damage would have a line of sight requirement added
  • Restore pads put on an XP-based "charge" so that you can't spam them.
  • Naramon invisibility ends if you perform any attacks or parkour moves
  • Zenurik energy modified by energy efficiency (i.e. if you have +75% efficiency you gain -75% energy from zenurik)

There's probably other things that need to be adjusted, but that should get us started.

And then, once the ezmode no-skill anti-coop cheese is removed, we can turn down the enemy scaling so that they present a fair and reasonable challenge.

If I was absolutely, irredeemably evil and completely hated your guts, I would nerf Tri... oh... ohhhh... ohmygosh...
Well, my next target would be Loki. And I would never nerf Ash. Just make him prime-access exclusive.