Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coaction Drift

elitharcos

Question

i want to know something about the coaction drift what isn't clear for me, that's other warframe auras, i want to know guys, if someone else takes an aura in, and another players has coaction drift, will the coaction drifted player benefit from the other player's aura as a bonus? e.g i have coaction drift + Energy siphon, i benefit from energy siphon, the other player too, the other player has Rejuvenation,do i benefit from his/her rejuvenation,if yes, how much? 15% or 30% or none?

5 answers to this question

Everyone in the team benefits from 100% of the auras benefits by default.
For example: If you have Energy Siphon on, you gain 0.6 energy per second. If someone else joins your game, they also get 0.6 energy per second.
If both of you have Energy Siphon, the bonus from each player is added together, so both of you would (in this case) gain 1.2 energy per second.

But, if one of you have a maxed out Coaction Drift installed along with your Energy Siphon, then that player contributes 0.69 energy per second to the team (auras current benefit * coaction drift bonus (0.6 * 1.15)).
Thus, the total energy per second in the team becomes 1.29 instead.

So, Coaction Drift only boosts its users aura, not the party members auras.

1 hour ago, elitharcos said:

i want to know something about the coaction drift what isn't clear for me, that's other warframe auras, i want to know guys, if someone else takes an aura in, and another players has coaction drift, will the coaction drifted player benefit from the other player's aura as a bonus? e.g i have coaction drift + Energy siphon, i benefit from energy siphon, the other player too, the other player has Rejuvenation,do i benefit from his/her rejuvenation,if yes, how much? 15% or 30% or none?

Aura Strength increases YOUR aura mod's effect ON THE ENTIRE SQUAD (So for the example, Your Energy Siphon now contributes

37 minutes ago, ShadowJumper said:

contributes 0.69 energy per second to the team (auras current benefit * coaction drift bonus (0.6 * 1.15)).

Aura Effectiveness increases ALL aura's effects ON YOU (So for the example, your E-siphon actually gives you (.6 * [100%+15%+15%]= .78) (, and your ally's Rejuvenation gives you ( 3 * [100%+15%] = 3.45)

As you might have noticed, Aura Strength and Aura Effectiveness stack on yourself for your Energy siphon, giving you +30%, rather than +15%.

Note that Aura Effectiveness does not affect mods like Corrosive projection, that affect enemies.

(Note that all of this information came from the Wiki, so if I messed up somewhere, the wiki will also need amending).