Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara locations?

ddips

Question

10 answers to this question

It's just preferance which faction or nodes you will go to to get the parts, I don't think the drop rates vary between any of them.

They are just extremely low for all of them and having the blueprint and helmet in the same drop table does not help.

from experience, that worked for me and my brother, pluto is the best place for helmet (only one node there, oceanum), ceres is good for BP (got 4 while attempting helmet, still got it from pluto), jupiter is good for systems, and phobos for chassis, i have no clue if these are true or just coincidences, but no coincidence happens 4 times, right, and works twice with 2 different people

still dont take this as official :P

1 hour ago, Nazrethim said:

Low level missions up to Saturn low level spy award Systems.

Mid level Spy up to Uranus award Chassis

Pluto, Ceres, Eris and Moon award Helmet and Blueprint.

The moon does, really?

Is the wiki outdated then?

51 minutes ago, ArmyUnit said:

The moon does, really?

Is the wiki outdated then?

yeah, the Moon does because it's considered a high level spy. You still may get it faster on the other planets though since Moon Vaults are rather annoying to complete.

To expand on what I said about the level range: In Saturn you can actually get two parts, Systems on Titan (low level) and Chassis on Aegeon (Mid level). So Low level is aparently 1-14 and mid level is 15-25

7 minutes ago, Nazrethim said:

yeah, the Moon does because it's considered a high level spy. You still may get it faster on the other planets though since Moon Vaults are rather annoying to complete.

To expand on what I said about the level range: In Saturn you can actually get two parts, Systems on Titan (low level) and Chassis on Aegeon (Mid level). So Low level is aparently 1-14 and mid level is 15-25

The moon spy drops Ivara chassis, as its drop table is completely separate from the standardized level system.