Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Overwatch or targis prime?

WorstPlayer

1 hour ago, ShadowmistProject said:

I can only get one. I personally think I want the targis because it looks amazing but maybe overwatch? What'd you go for?

what's better for you? A brand new game? or an accesory for another game?
think wise, after all, it's up to you (I'd buy overwatch, but I also already own targis)

5 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

targris prime isn't even re-released yet :|

unless it did get re-released

https://warframe.com/news/prime-vault-unsealed

MagPrimeVault_website.jpg?itok=HVw_nO1K

Edited by -----LegioN-----
Typos

Well one is only around for a short amount of time. The other will always be there. Kind of easy decision really. Plus you've already indicated you'd prefer targis so why not just go for that?

I already own it from the past pa but I'd be going for targis, if you have none of the other stuff it comes with it makes the decision a little easier too.

3 hours ago, Arcane_Intelligence said:

People I know who has Overwatch played it for few weeks and then got bored of it.

There does not seem to be a whole lot of content in it...

And to top it, the loot system is bullsh1t It's Fee 2 Play game. Which I mean you buy full price, you will have access to all the maps, character and games mode but no cosmetics. The cosmetics are only obtain by loot boxes that only are given when leveling up. Even then, it's  can be a b1tch to level up yourself. Then the facts is you can easily get duplicate being common and uncommon crap are sh1tty voice lines and sprays. But it's a game that won't last on consoles in my opinion. Right, now Blizzard is concentrating too much on PC and ignoring PS4 and XBox1 players. And to make it worst we had to pay the origin edition at full triple A cost. They even have the balls to makes us pay triple A price for sh1tty code I will never use because it's PC items. Honestly, Blizzard did massive d1ck move on the console players. While PC get all hotfixes and having the option to NOT buy the Origin Edition.

This game will die on consoles. I promise you that :/

Edited by Ibro156

Yes, come to an extremely biased community that is totally not in favor of one game over another.

On one hand, you get a fully fledged game that is rather enjoyable for hours, with promise on future updates, but if you want cosmetics, it can be a b!tch to get.

On the other hand, you get a nice armor set that you can equip on your warframes if they look nice with it, but it also comes with items that you probably already have, but get new items in Warframe could be a b!tch to get.

1 hour ago, ShadowmistProject said:

I think I'll go targis, it's on for a limited time and it looks so good ._. but then.. I only really play vauban prime, who has enough swag already

Pfft beef up your Frost Prime then. 

14 hours ago, Arcane_Intelligence said:

People I know who has Overwatch played it for few weeks and then got bored of it.

There does not seem to be a whole lot of content in it...

I don't play overwatch but blizzard did announce they're about to release new game mode, map and hero(s)

I think this is probably the most stu... ugh okay. Keep in mind that the Targis Prime is only a cosmetic, it doesn't really give you anything. Overwatch is a full game. If you wanna waste so many money on the cosmetics, do it. It's your money, but I hope you won't regret your decision. Imo. paying for the cosmetics more then for a full AAA game is so stupid, especially if it's a game that will have all the new content for free, 'cause you already paid for it. 

If you are too lazy or too busy, and for some reason you really want Mag Prime, Dakra Prime and Boar Prime + the cosmetics, I think you can buy it. As I said, it's your money. ;) Do what you want.

Ps. Warframe will not be forever. So many Free2Play games already died. It's just a matter of time. As for now, Warframe is at it's peak. Overwatch on the other hand, might last way longer. Just look at the World of Warcraft. I wasted so many $ in Need for Speed: World. Now I regret it, and I see how stupid it was hahaha I understand that they gotta make money somehow. ;)

Edited by TheHun7er

Targi Targi Targis!
not to mention it's getting a facelift, weough!

2 hours ago, TheHun7er said:

Ps. Warframe will not be forever. So many Free2Play games already died. It's just a matter of time. As for now, Warframe is at it's peak. Overwatch on the other hand, might last way longer. Just look at the World of Warcraft. I wasted so many $ in Need for Speed: World. Now I regret it, and I see how stupid it was hahaha I understand that they gotta make money somehow. ;)

That's why you have to support them, every little penny counts... well, maybe.
but in any case this even happens to obsolete consoles with digital only (don't you dare delete that Robotron! )
also, Overwatch is a Blizzard product, you just watch them run it in to the ground later on and the game wont need to be dead for you to not play it. :p

Edited by Ahcruna