Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4th Fan Concept Index (probably closing)

Hunter126

I finally did finish posting my warframe concept. It's still in the works on fixing somethings and finding someone who can actually draw instead of my sad attempt at it. :D 

Also this is just in case you did't see me updating my older post and adding this. 

Got another frame and weapon concept to be put in the index. It's very rough but i will work on it.

Edit: if you need a name for the frame to go under, a good tentative name could be Kshatriya

Weapon could be given tentative name of Murakumo 

P.S. yes i know these are reference names but i'm a giant dork

Edited by Izanagi009
added tentative names for frame and weapon to go under

I missed update day. 4 days late. well I've updated the index.

9 hours ago, Izanagi009 said:

Double Saber concept for the index: 

Well usually I'd store any thread into the index regardless of my suggestion about the ones that should end up in here. But there's another thing that usually prevents me from storing it and that is name. I'd need the name of the idea to know where i'd alphabetically put it.

Edited by Hunter126

On 6/24/2016 at 6:30 PM, Hunter126 said:

I still accept every request I get but I suggest you only post threads that actually have had attention and not ones that were made on the same day you post your comment to it on here. Again it's just a suggestion but I'd like this suggestion to be put into some thought.

Suggestion:

Details:
 -   Maybe at least 2-4 replies in your thread that is not all you (I don't count unnecessary comments).

-   The thread would not be posted here to be stored on the same day as the day it was created and posted on the forums.

Please consider it. It wouldn't be so impactful so it'd hardly change how things run around here.

I'd also like to point out that I only store concepts if they have the kind of concept it is and the identification (name) of the concept.

10 hours ago, Hunter126 said:

I missed update day. 4 days late. well I've updated the index.

Well usually I'd store any thread into the index regardless of my suggestion about the ones that should end up in here. But there's another thing that usually prevents me from storing it and that is name. I'd need the name of the idea to know where i'd alphabetically put it.

i see, forgot about a name, my bad

if putting it under melee weapons as double saber doesn't work, calling it Taurus should work as a placeholder until i come up with something better

15 hours ago, Izanagi009 said:

i see, forgot about a name, my bad

if putting it under melee weapons as double saber doesn't work, calling it Taurus should work as a placeholder until i come up with something better

Updated. your double saber concept is now in the index under name Taurus.

How about having the Operator gaining a effect for certain ability's from whatever there most used warframe is such as gaining a Cold effect on there beam if it's frost, a slower power drain when in stealth if it's Loki, a higher health pool if it's Rhino, a ability to heal others if Trinity and so on; As we shape our tools our tools shape us.

Edited by Beowulf57

53 minutes ago, Beowulf57 said:

How about having the Operator gaining a effect for certain ability's from whatever there most used warframe is such as gaining a Cold effect on there beam if it's frost, a slower power drain when in stealth if it's Loki, a higher health pool if it's Rhino, a ability to heal others if Trinity and so on; As we shape our tools our tools shape us.

Mr. 57, you need to A) Elaborate on your concepts and B) Place then in a topic, this is a topic archive, not a discussion section. Apologies for the possability of mistaking this for condescension.

58 minutes ago, Unus said:

Mr. 57, you need to A) Elaborate on your concepts and B) Place then in a topic, this is a topic archive, not a discussion section. Apologies for the possability of mistaking this for condescension.

Ah sorry about that thought that this was a place where we could post ideas won't happen again.

Edited by Beowulf57