Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I got a new PC, is there any way I can move my progress over from console?

(XBOX)angryampharos

Question

9 answers to this question

DE doesn't do save transfers between console and PC. Going to have to start fresh OR submit a ticket in the unlikely 0.000001% chance that DE support will take pity upon your soul they will transfer your save but probably not

2 minutes ago, Rionat said:

DE doesn't do save transfers between console and PC. Going to have to start fresh OR submit a ticket in the unlikely 0.000001% chance that DE support will take pity upon your soul they will transfer your save but probably not

Won't work. They need to have Microsoft's approval for that. But that would mean less money for them and that's a big no-no. A damn shame, really.

Since microsoft is working hard on win 10 / xbox one crossplatform, making games working on both pc and xbox, sharing a same microsoft account and co, maybe one day something like that will be able but that is not prossible for now :/

19 minutes ago, clemza said:

Since microsoft is working hard on win 10 / xbox one crossplatform, making games working on both pc and xbox, sharing a same microsoft account and co, maybe one day something like that will be able but that is not prossible for now :/

i don't think it's that simple actually since there is the version of the game on the warframe website and the steam version although rocket league supports crossplatform from steam and xbox correct me if im wrong the way the infrastructure is right now i don't see xbox warframe being able to allow data transfer to what ever desired client of warframe you're running  on pc in the near future or even ever