Redirection

Vitality

Intensify

Continuity

Power drift (in exilus slot)

Streamline

Flow

Narrow Minded

So I'm wondering what I should put in the last slot. I have 3 mods that I think would work

Stretch to try and battle the narrow minded (not sure if less range will actually affect the circle in mesa's peacemaker very much)

Rage (Apparently you can gain energy through it during peacemaker)

Constitution (Little extra duration)

22 answers to this question

Constitution would mainly be nice for the reduced knockdown.

You could also think about replacing flow with fleeting expertise. You already have a lot of duration and this would reduce the drain on your 4 by a lot. You can use both fleeting and streamline 1 rank from maxed. This way you save some capacity and only lose 50% duration.

Transient fort is also an option or one of the augments.

8 minutes ago, gluih said:

Constitution would mainly be nice for the reduced knockdown.

You could also think about replacing flow with fleeting expertise. You already have a lot of duration and this would reduce the drain on your 4 by a lot. You can use both fleeting and streamline 1 rank from maxed. This way you save some capacity and only lose 50% duration.

Transient fort is also an option or one of the augments.

You do know that Duration affects the energy per second on Peacemaker right?

You don't really need redirection, since her base shield stat is low.

I run with vitality for high hp pool, p flow for energy, p continuity+narrow minded+contstution-for max duration, intensify-just to get that 95% damage reduction on her 3, streamlne-for a little bit of efficiency and last but not least is cunning drift+stretch-for keeping range of stun with her 2 in ~15 m range, that will help you and your teammates, alot.

This balanced build ends up with 130% str, 130% eff, 94% range and 282% duration. Her 2 is so great that there also a option for even higher range builds.

For peacemaker only mesa you need another build, all duration, eff and str that you can put in.

Edited by -CM-Hekovashi

11 minutes ago, SovereignViper said:

You do know that Duration affects the energy per second on Peacemaker right?

Yes. The way this works is like when you recast a buff every time its duration ends.
So with fleeting + streamline you go from 70% cost to 25% cost. You save more than half of the cost. Efficiency is a lot better when you stack it. What you lose is 50% of the base duration. However you added a ton of duration, so the 50% you lose don't matter as much.

Just now, gluih said:

Yes. The way this works is like when you recast a buff every time its duration ends.
So with fleeting + streamline you go from 70% cost to 25% cost. You save more than half of the cost. Efficiency is a lot better when you stack it. What you lose is 50% of the base duration. However you added a ton of duration, so the 50% you lose don't matter as much.

You don't need max eff on mesa, since 3\4 of her skill you need to use like one time per minute. AND you get minimum energy drain for her 4 that way.

46 minutes ago, -CM-Hekovashi said:

You don't really need redirection, since her base shield stat is low.

I run with vitality for high hp pool, p flow for energy, p continuity+narrow minded+contstution-for max duration, intensify-just to get that 95% damage reduction on her 3, streamlne-for a little bit of efficiency and last but not least is cunning drift+stretch-for keeping range of stun with her 2 in ~15 m range, that will help you and your teammates, alot.

This balanced build ends up with 130% str, 130% eff, 94% range and 282% duration. Her 2 is so great that there also a option for even higher range builds.

For peacemaker only mesa you need another build, all duration, eff and str that you can put in.

With this build what is the energy per sec on peacemaker

31 minutes ago, SovereignViper said:

With this build what is the energy per sec on peacemaker

On this skill possible minimum-3.75energy\sec. That build aint focused on peacemaker, but on her 2\3 instead, for more active gunplay, while keeping peacemaker as a perfectly viable ult.

3 hours ago, -CM-Hekovashi said:

You don't need max eff on mesa, since 3\4 of her skill you need to use like one time per minute. AND you get minimum energy drain for her 4 that way.

How do you get min energy drain without max efficiency then?

13 hours ago, gluih said:

How do you get min energy drain without max efficiency then?

By high duration. Drain per second of channeling skills is affected by duration+efficienty, and duration is what really matter here. I came from 15 energy\sec to 3.75 with only 30% efficienty and 282% duration.

Edited by -CM-Hekovashi

9 hours ago, -CM-Hekovashi said:

By high duration. Drain per second of channeling skills is affected by duration+efficienty, and duration is what really matter here. I came from 15 energy\sec to 3.75 with only 30% efficienty and 282% duration.

This means you completely maxed out primed continuity and narrow minded + you are using constitution. As a result this setup requires a lot more mod capacity, so you have to use more forma. Also having max efficiency is nice in a lot of situations, mainly at the start of the mission.

You can also stuff like using a maxed fleeting + narrow minded and primed contiunity and you get a free slot for something like redirection or more power strength or an augment. The buffs will still last really long and you get the added benefit of whatever you want. You might also want to use fleeting expertise if you don't have primed contiunity.

59 minutes ago, gluih said:

This means you completely maxed out primed continuity and narrow minded + you are using constitution. As a result this setup requires a lot more mod capacity, so you have to use more forma. Also having max efficiency is nice in a lot of situations, mainly at the start of the mission.

You can also stuff like using a maxed fleeting + narrow minded and primed contiunity and you get a free slot for something like redirection or more power strength or an augment. The buffs will still last really long and you get the added benefit of whatever you want. You might also want to use fleeting expertise if you don't have primed contiunity.

Thats come down to personal preferences maybe, but i have find myself never struggle for energy. Also i have a hard time of thinking of what extra mod you can put in that slot, that don't gonna mess with rest of her skills, maybe only energy conversion or some utility mods (which i don't really like). In augments case only decent one is for her 3,  but it works well only with grineer\corrupted due to their hit scan guns. Il stuck with full duration, since buff that last 1.5 makes me happy.

But yes-if you don't have those mods or they unmaxed-that build might not work for you.

I have 3 builds, 2 of which are nearly identical.

Here's my config B. I use it for high level stuff where I know I won't be running around a whole lot.

B1D51A83BDB7595909D4E9653EC07D82C2EC5D4F

Config A replaces Staggering Shield with a parkour mod. You'll be recasting your 2 and 3 more often than some other builds, but I find that a good tradeoff for the heavy peacemaker usage expected with this build.

And here's my confic C. It's sole purpose is for MAXIMUM OVERDAMAGE.

FC19714925BF48B721F15CBCA574B8CFA25F9616

You don't have to aim for this build if you don't want to, it's mostly for sortie bosses and the like.

Edit: I might actually ditch C and replace it with a 2/3-oriented build, come to think of it...

Edit 2: Recommended pistol build! (Because Peacemaker scales off pistol mods)

5D00DC9CF404EF62A87CC61C0044382B17FDBCCE

Edited by DeltaPhantom

47 minutes ago, -CM-Hekovashi said:

Shields are always worse than hp, and on top of that mesa have high base hp and low shield. Also seems you don't run your mesa with arcane grace

My helmet uses Awakening, because I like using pistols when running Mesa (Love that passive), and my syandana uses Avenger, which takes my Peacemaker into the red crit zone.

And I disagree on the shield vs. health part, but again: Personal Preference. You are more than welcome to replace it with Vitality, or something completely different, such as Cunning Drift for the extra 2.4 meter radius on Shooting Gallery.

Also, my Grace is only rank 2. For me, it's not worth giving up my Avenger for it.

Edit: As far as Hollow Point goes, I do fine without it, and actually prefer to run without it on account of my Marelok. I'd have to go pretty far in an endless mission before I even start to feel the difference in damage.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

10 hours ago, DeltaPhantom said:

And I disagree on the shield vs. health part, but again: Personal Preference.

No, it doesn't a "personal preferences", it simple weaker alternative. Since shilds aint affected by armor so even 65 armor is WAY batter as Effective HP, set aside bonus that you get from vigor and from vitality-you simple lose effetive hp, like alot. If you don't know what is effective hp in warframe and how it's works-take a look at wiki, maybe will learn some new stuff. More hp-more mesa can tank, and she get more hp with vitality, not with vigor, not with redirection, but with vitality.
 About arcane avenger-with it you get 101.75% crit chace for peacemaker, so 1.75% chace for red crit...just NO. With arcane grace and her 3 you simple can't die, coz she regen tons of hp constantly with Vitality.

Edited by -CM-Hekovashi

12 minutes ago, -CM-Hekovashi said:

No, it doesn't a "personal preferences", it simple weaker alternative. Since shilds aint affected by armor so even 65 armor is WAY batter as Effective HP, set aside bonus that you get from vigor and from vitality-you simple lose effetive hp, like alot. If you don't know what is effective hp in warframe and how it's works-take a look at wiki, maybe will learn some new stuff. More hp-more mesa can tank, and she get more hp with vitality, not with vigor, not with redirection, but with vitality.
 About arcane avenger-with it you goes in to 101.75% of crit chace, so 1.75% chace for red crit...just NO. With arane grace and her 3 you simple can't die, coz she regen hp constantly with Vitality.

Just because I have a different opinion, it doesn't mean I don't know anything. There IS personal preference, you just have to pull your head out of the sands of metaland.

But you don't care, so I'll just depart. Good day.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

41 minutes ago, DeltaPhantom said:

Just because I have a different opinion, it doesn't mean I don't know anything. There IS personal preference, you just have to pull your head out of the sands of metaland.

But you don't care, so I'll just depart. Good day.

HP is just better in EVERY posible way. You just pick mod that doesn't suit something and brag about it claiming every other who pointed about it being useless as Meta users. Great way to go.

Edited by -CM-Hekovashi