Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Price Evaluation -Get Your Kubrow (or kavat) Price Checked!

morningstar999

Question

post updated 09/08/19

So many people ask me to evaluate and give an estimate price for their kubrow, so I figured I would make a thread dedicated to it!

There is a price guide on the forum that you can refer to, but I find colour Harmony affects what sort of prices kubrow generally sell for; an all beige/grey common lotus, will often sell for a lot less or be less desired than a black/black/tan for example. 

Prices of kubrow have changed a lot over the past few years especially since kavats came out, having been a breeder now for over 5 years on warframe I feel I am able to give you a fair evaluation based around current prices and trends. 

Remember all evaluations are an estimate and it is purely advisory, you can sell your kubrow at any price you feel fit! 

all estimates are based on selling both prints of the kubrow.  -if you like my evaluation please leave vote up/give reputation ty :P 

other people are also welcome to share their opinion on the value of the kubrow!

To get your kubrow price checked simply post an image of the kubrow showing its natural colours! for the most accurate results, either post a pic of the imprint itself or make sure you are using a pale/white lighting in your ship as the ship's lighting can affect the fur colours slightly. 

Stuck on pricing a kavat? feel free to post them here as well for an evaluation. just state which breed it is and make sure it's showing its natural colours/pattern! 

How to take the ideal picture to clearly see a kubrows colors: 

1) turn down your bloom and turn off color correction (found in the game options) 

2) take the kubrow out of stasis. 

3) type [nexus fur pattern] into the game chat, and click on the link, to get a preview of your kubrow with that pattern on. (this pattern does not blend the fur colors making them easy to see)

4) still unsure on a color? add Derelict black on each other slot, this will isolate the color you are unsure of making it easier to I.D 

example: OlgPXMR.jpg

NEW! -a thread listing estimated prices for rare coloured kubrow  (and one for kavats !) 

also If you have breeding questions check out my breeding guides: 

any extra questions just ask!

come join us on discord to talk kavat and kubrow breeding as well as warframe in general! (over 2.2 members and growing) 

https://discord.gg/w8uH4mF 

Edited by morningstar999
  • Like 6

1,188 answers to this question

More curiosity sake than anything what sort of value would this go for?

Male Sunika, bulky.

Colour 1 - Sargas Brown (I assume it's what people call Gold)

Colour 2 - can't work out which 'brown' that is but it's not in the credit colour packs.

Colour 3 - thought it was earth brown but when I apply it, the colour changes to a slightly greyer tone, so it's another colour not in the credit colour packs.

m9foNao.jpg

17 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

More curiosity sake than anything what sort of value would this go for?

Male Sunika, bulky.

Colour 1 - Sargas Brown (I assume it's what people call Gold)

Colour 2 - can't work out which 'brown' that is but it's not in the credit colour packs.

Colour 3 - thought it was earth brown but when I apply it, the colour changes to a slightly greyer tone, so it's another colour not in the credit colour packs.

m9foNao.jpg

single rare  lotus bulkys are going for around 200p-300p I would say. 

6 hours ago, MudShadow said:

Price check on...

Male Huras

Lotus

Bulky

Color 1 = Gold/Sargas Brown

color 2 and 3 = hek green

How much per imprint?

http://imgur.com/a/Kjq1K

to me it looks gold/ rare darkbrown/black =which is going to get you 400-500p unless you have coloured the other parts? 

if its only go the one rare you are looking at 350-400p 

3 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

to me it looks gold/ rare darkbrown/black =which is going to get you 400-500p unless you have coloured the other parts? 

if its only go the one rare you are looking at 350-400p 

Thanks for the info. Is that price estimate for 2x imprints or just  the one?

Edited by MudShadow

42 minutes ago, (PS4)StunningSteve666 said:

Good thread :)

my oldie http://www2.pic-upload.de/img/31668358/KUBROW2.jpg

and my puppy lol http://www2.pic-upload.de/img/31668364/KUBROW1.jpg

i doubt it but are they worth anything? :D

the bulky would be 30-50p and the second it would depend if its bulky as it has single red colour -so 40-80p or so. 

Hello! How much would these twins (since they come from the same "parents") be? :)

Akuchi - (I'm not sure about her colors; are they all shades of greys then black, or is it grey-black-blue?) - not sure if Athletic or Skinny?

PcR4xIZ.png

Akachi - gold, blue, brown - I love her too much as is to make her mature yet ( </3 ) but she'll surely be either Athletic or Skinny like her sister and parents

JOaVwQP.png

10 minutes ago, Irixa said:

Hello! How much would these twins (since they come from the same "parents") be? :)

Akuchi - (I'm not sure about her colors; are they all shades of greys then black, or is it grey-black-blue?) - not sure if Athletic or Skinny?

PcR4xIZ.png

Akachi - gold, blue, brown - I love her too much as is to make her mature yet ( </3 ) but she'll surely be either Athletic or Skinny like her sister and parents

JOaVwQP.png

first one your looking at 60-80p common coloured athletic lotus 

the second one has rare gold -your looking at 100-150p if athletic and like 60-70p if skinny 

Just now, (PS4)MGRRaidenRod said:

Hi, need your help to check my friend's kub (PS4). Sorry for the camera picture coz it's the only way I could get a snapshot on it. So, it's a female Sahasa. Colors seem to look like gold, white and black...i think.IMG_20160926_013830.jpg

can probably get a good 400-500p on the ps4 for it (xbox/ps4 prices are still higher than pc) 

looks good :) 

4 hours ago, TheLeonBM said:

Hi, I'd like to know the price of this Lotus Female Sahasa.

Reveal hidden contents

20160902200520_1.jpg

1 hour ago, SkanerX said:

Hey,is this Sahasa worth anything?

http://imgur.com/a/6XrAY

http://imgur.com/a/XIMuJ

both of you are looking at 60-100p for a common coloured lotus these days, the top one would be in the lower range (theleonBM's one) simply because its harder to see the pattern. 

Edited by morningstar999