Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross consoling

DarkWing

Question

6 answers to this question

PC + console = no/never (different build/updates)

Xbox + PS4 = possible (both have crossplatform capabilities to pc, but not to each other, as they are direct competitor to each other, even if they are, it would take sometimes before DE can make it happen)

Edited by (PS4)ATreidezz

no x-platform at this time....

pc to any.. probably not as they are always an update or 10 ahead of consoles due to microcrap and sony req certification of the updates, and god forbid pc has to wait for anything, besides they get to deal with all the broken buggy crap first.

ps4-xb1 - there is a possibility of that in the future, at least as far as MS/sony are concerend... would be up to DE to work with both to make it happen... and both consoles are for all intents and purposes on the same build and we get our updates at the same time(save rare occasions)

personally i cant wait for ps4-xb1 to happen... got some friends that play on xb1...

44 minutes ago, (PS4)Whattamattu said:

no x-platform at this time....

pc to any.. probably not as they are always an update or 10 ahead of consoles due to microcrap and sony req certification of the updates, and god forbid pc has to wait for anything, besides they get to deal with all the broken buggy crap first.

ps4-xb1 - there is a possibility of that in the future, at least as far as MS/sony are concerend... would be up to DE to work with both to make it happen... and both consoles are for all intents and purposes on the same build and we get our updates at the same time(save rare occasions)

personally i cant wait for ps4-xb1 to happen... got some friends that play on xb1...

in my opinion, it's very unlikely sony and microsoft will get together for cross platform play on the ps4 and xbox. how many games can you name where that is already a thing? i'll be the first to admit i'm not up to date on a lot of games out there, but i can't think of any but maybe 1 or 2 (and i'm not sure about those).

there was talk about a month or so ago....  reps from both microsoft and sony "claimed" to be open to cross platform gaming, but it would be up to the devlopers to do most of the leg work, if and when some things could be hashed out

just one related article, many more out there from about the time of this one   https://www.gtplanet.net/cross-platform-play-could-unite-ps4-and-xb1-players/