The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So about Baro..

KirschRing

Just now, mob9221 said:

lol, this thread has become very salty. Still no DE replies on this thread. I'm surprised.

Yes, very salty indeed. But seriously I mean was it the Sugatra they were hyping or the Syandana if so I don't believe there was a need to hype this

There cannot and will not be one new Primed mod every two weeks. That would equate to 26 new Primed mods per year, and at this point, DE are actually running low on things that are even viable to Prime given their current design doctrines. Prisma weapons are even more limited.

Personally, I took a seven-month hiatus from Warframe starting halfway through August of last year, and back then, Baro carried a lot less stuff than he does now. I missed a lot of the new Primed mods and the re-release of some event mods he brought, among other things. I'm very glad DE decided to offer those, though, even if I missed them and have to wait X months to see them again.

Baro mainly exists as a way for people to feel that their extra Prime parts don't represent time that was completely wasted getting junk parts in the Void, so I understand it's frustrating when he only brings a reskin of an existing syandana. Shame he didn't at least bring short resource boosters to go with the weekend.

I think this was enough of the bi-weekly salt
I think this thread can be closed since something like this will pop up in 2 weeks anyway
Not sayin i'll do it. I finally learned my lesson..after 3 years..things take time/ don't expect anything/seriously dont expect anything/ nothing!..

/close?

5 hours ago, (PS4)IroncladBomber said:

Another Ki'teer Syandana? Looks the same as the other one. Guess I will have to wait till it shows up on PS4. But I agree, none of that really looks interesting.

same syandana but with different texture , imo this one look better than the old kiteer one

Edited by Khanhls124

fir ps4 it was a kubrow baro armor that gave it his hatcand neck wrap. disappointing

also had primed gambit, prisma shade, grakata(regular) and dual cleavers. so annoying

5 hours ago, (PS4)AkatokuChaos said:

also had primed gambit, prisma shade, grakata(regular) and dual cleavers. so annoying

additional mods were astral twilight again and vermillian stance again as well. was more of a repeat.