Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warerame Slot/space

blackstraykitten

i love tgis game especially crafting but
i only have 2 slots
one for mag (my starter)
and for saryn (via bp)
so...
i was trying to build trinity and banshee when my friend told me that i wont get them because i have no more space
warframe gives free 50 plats that i spent on revives (i didnt know how stupidd that was then)
hence...
i ask for something like a space/slot provider bp
i dont really care about the materials and cost i will farm it with my life!

pls consider

from a humble initiate

A blueprint to increase inventory size would be very cool/interesting, but I doubt DE would do that. Then again, maybe I still don't quite realize how awesome DE is.

EDIT: Why is this in Alert Notifications?

Edited by Jaddit

i kinda feel like those 50 plat should be given to people later on, like after they get past venus or do a mission on mars. they would spend it on revives like many who dont know any better, and it would prevent exploits like people mass producing accounts to stuff dojos with forma.

might be a pain at first but it would help in the long run, i think.

the BP idea would defeat the current purpose of the slots, which is to get people to spend money. i think the general idea is you find one frame you like then cycle your other slot to gain mastery.

sucks but DE gotta eat.

the BP idea would defeat the current purpose of the slots, which is to get people to spend money. i think the general idea is you find one frame you like then cycle your other slot to gain mastery.

sucks but DE gotta eat.

Exactly. This is why I don't think that DE was going to implement this, but maybe after they go full release (out of beta) they may start getting a bit more generous (than they already are) with how they deal with platinum and it's uses.

i love tgis game especially crafting but

i only have 2 slots

one for mag (my starter)

and for saryn (via bp)

so...

i was trying to build trinity and banshee when my friend told me that i wont get them because i have no more space

warframe gives free 50 plats that i spent on revives (i didnt know how stupidd that was then)

hence...

i ask for something like a space/slot provider bp

i dont really care about the materials and cost i will farm it with my life!

pls consider

from a humble initiate

never gonna happen mate they need something to make money

and very rere things in the game dosen't have a bp so i don't thing they even make enough

But still, most players buy platinum to purchase complete Warframes that come with their own Slots. I find it pointless to sell slots for Platinum when they are such a vital item for any player, including those who play for free. The DE will loose nothing sacrificing 12 platinums for 2 Warframe slots by turning it into a Credit purchaseable or Blueprint incremented, specialy considering they earn more selling Orokin Reactor/Catalyst for 20 Platinums and any player who does have platinum and creates a Warframe/weapon through blueprint always buys them.

Edited by BiancaPony

DE has already talked about giving a few slots for getting to some of the higher mastery ranks. That should be more than enough.

If you want to collect warframes and weapons you can support the game.

Nothing is stopping you from selling the weapons/warframes you dont use and putting another in its slot.

DE has already talked about giving a few slots for getting to some of the higher mastery ranks. That should be more than enough.

If you want to collect warframes and weapons you can support the game.

Nothing is stopping you from selling the weapons/warframes you dont use and putting another in its slot.

About that I don't know if it was implemented or not but I am Mastery 6 with my account and yet didn't get any warframe slot

About that I don't know if it was implemented or not but I am Mastery 6 with my account and yet didn't get any warframe slot

I think that he meant they were looking at implementing it later - it's not currently in-game.

I think that he meant they were looking at implementing it later - it's not currently in-game.

I did mean that they were talking and thinking about it. Not that they had implemented it. Who knows when/if they will but we can hope.

I did mean that they were talking and thinking about it. Not that they had implemented it. Who knows when/if they will but we can hope.

It'd be really cool if they did. Seems to me that it would fit perfectly with how progression works in this game, especially seeing as mastery rank does nothing but let you wield different (or more if you want to use that word) weapons.

@blackstraykitten

If I can recall correctly they were originally talking about giving 2 weapon slots every 2 mastery ranks and 1 warframe slot every 3. But who knows where they are with this idea or what the final numbers will be.

It will definitely be capped to some limit, probably a total of 6 or 7 free frame slots at the most but we'll just have to wait and see.